Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had one of those in the USN 4 cyl 4WD Would go anywhere. Would not mind another one.

So after a few years searching think I found a company I can work with to make distributor springs for me. Had those Blue dot ones for a while they were great, A small change to them. See what happens. I still get asked for them. Got to figure out packaging, seriously. Hoppys hop it up springs!

1726053048432.png
1726053078073.png

Last edited:
So after a few years searching think I found a company I can work with to make distributor springs for me. Had those Blue dot ones for a while they were great, A small change to them. See what happens. I still get asked for them. Got to figure out packaging, seriously. Hoppys hop it up springs!
Ya can’t be Hoppy without Springs!

Ya can’t be Hoppy without Springs!
Believe it or not a PIA to find a company in the USA that has a spring machine. Now to figure out how many. 200 sets to start? Believe it or not a friend General Lee hooked me up with a name. He has a very large machine shop in MA that makes helical gears only.

Tuning continues on the kitchen speed record espresso machine. The performance is there, now to extend the length of the course it can cover. 1 mile is just not doing it.

Believe it or not a PIA to find a company in the USA that has a spring machine. Now to figure out how many. 200 sets to start? Believe it or not a friend General Lee hooked me up with a name. He has a very large machine shop in MA that makes helical gears only.
You're the Spacely Sprockets of MOPAR

Morning!
Another above seasonal day.
Back onto Firebird, get doors assembled. Hope Dennis got the mirrors. And i hope there are door lock gaskets.
Then try and find the exhaust leak on that mitsu. Its a steel fabbed manifold, im assuming it cracked. Not on top side, so next is pull shield on bottom.

You're the Spacely Sprockets of MOPAR
Ketting kind of sick with this stuff actually. Slant HEI plates, Springs, Cap clips. What next? I Have been asked for bronze slant dist gears though....... Just no market for them.

Morning. We finally got the phone and internet repaired. The line was cut a mile away from someone digging.........................:BangHead:

images.jpg

I'm just happy to hear that Frontier is going to pro-rate your monthly bill and not charge for the days off the outtage

:rolleyes:
They actually did after being on hold waiting for customer service for about 45 minutes.............................:wtf:

Yeah I figured nothing exciting..........................nothing new here either.

One positive the power company did come out and take care of all the trees near our lines and took down a dead tree for me. They do it every 4-5 years and at no cost to us.:thumbsup:

-
Back