1726054756072.png
1726054775802.png
1726054795794.png
1726054827228.png

This coming weekend in Mission Bay San Diego :steering::D

1726055051252.png
1726055157142.png
1726055210010.png

The tiurbine powered boats are fast and fun to watch, but the Allison and Rolls Royce powered boats I liked watching even more.
Allison with zoomies. Yeah Baby! :lol:

So who has something going on today?

I am having the Alaskan windshield on the van replaced
Well my new glasses finally arrived! Kind of like a windshield only different. I pick them up this morning. I am actually pretty excited. My first new lens prescription in I think five years. Heck I may even be able to see!

Well my new glasses finally arrived! Kind of like a windshield only different. I pick them up this morning. I am actually pretty excited. My first new lens prescription in I think five years. Heck I may even be able to see!
I really need to do that. Had an 88 page document to review yesterday on the computer. My head about exploded by the time I was done. I think I'm beyond drug store peeps

I picked up mine yesterday, it was 2020 since the last prescription. I didn't realize how bad my eye ( Only have one) had gotten in 4 years. Much better now.

A dive team from Group was allowed to dive the Arizona recently.
LOL I did my second reenlistment diving there. seriously. Park service and a officer. They are serious about not touching anything even the ground. Doubt you can do it today. But then again supporting a 4 star directly has its perks! We had so many stars in our place at times it was like a observatory. Learned not to get excited unless it was at least a three star fast! Actually regular people USUALLY!

I really need to do that. Had an 88 page document to review yesterday on the computer. My head about exploded by the time I was done. I think I'm beyond drug store peeps
If you are rocking 1.5s then yep it is time. Actual ground to fit lens are so much easier on your brain than 1.5s! Your rods and cones will thank you!

LOL I did my second reenlistment diving there. seriously. Park service and a officer. They are serious about not touching anything even the ground. Doubt you can do it today. But then again supporting a 4 star directly has its perks!
I still have my security badge from when I was working for one of the SOC. Intel stars. He had a personal note printed on the back for anyone that sniffed at us for too long. Priceless reactions when you told the person to flip it over and read the back.

Even better if they called BS and dialed the number on the back ... And he answered

:lol:

-
Back