Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning btw!!
1726050085881.jpeg

Todays Goal keep the wife from seeing the news she was on LI this day and could see it all. I was actually in Kuwait! That was a definition of WTF for sure.

Todays Goal keep the wife from seeing the news she was on LI this day and could see it all. I was actually in Kuwait! That was a definition of WTF for sure.
oh damn.. the 11th again :( I like that we need to be reminded every year.. i don't think i will forget til the day i die already...

Kind of gets to me also, Been there literally. And it is basically the same as Isriel's Jan 6. Ugh we frucked up Afghanistan, no protesters, they are doing Palestine and protesters?????? OK rant over!

Kind of gets to me also, Been there literally. And it is basically the same as Isriel's Jan 6. Ugh we frucked up Afghanistan, no protesters, they are doing Palestine and protesters?????? OK rant over!
That **** makes me insane.... If you don't want to get people killed, don't randomly attack a country..... and ok.. enough of that.. Mike will have a stroke when he shows up :)

And this place is beyond dead today... wtf... start calling some people and wake em up :)

-
Back