Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, i stopped putting sugar in my coffee.i cant remember if i was 187 or 189. Now 181. Another month or 2 i will fit my old jeans..

So, i stopped putting sugar in my coffee.i cant remember if i was 187 or 189. Now 181. Another month or 2 i will fit my old jeans..
Never have to worry about my weight I'm small and skinny and 50 pounds would not hurt me.

Dropped from high enough, it would

:lol:
Throw me out of an airplane with a guy twice my weight and bet we hit the ground at the same time.
Not sure witch one of us would feel the pain of hitting the ground more as that's still being figured out. :lol:

soo.. went to put my grill in tonight and nothing fits.. grabbed a tape measure and my front gap is 1/2" too tight to even fit the hood.. that passenger fender i had issues with must have really taken a beating, although i couldn't see it off the car.. so... i can take the fender off and try to beat the mount flanges/brackets outward to move the front of the fender out.. or shim it to make it work... Kramer has a fender for $700 that has dent puller holes and **** in it... rather not do that. I dont' think i have ever had to shim the front of a mopar fender before.

My sister is gonna come over soon to help me put the hood on, i will align it with the cowl and then be able to see whats exactly up with the fenders.

Looks like this could be had for 11k if you like notches, good deal

soo.. went to put my grill in tonight and nothing fits.. grabbed a tape measure and my front gap is 1/2" too tight to even fit the hood.. that passenger fender i had issues with must have really taken a beating, although i couldn't see it off the car.. so... i can take the fender off and try to beat the mount flanges/brackets outward to move the front of the fender out.. or shim it to make it work... Kramer has a fender for $700 that has dent puller holes and **** in it... rather not do that. I dont' think i have ever had to shim the front of a mopar fender before.

My sister is gonna come over soon to help me put the hood on, i will align it with the cowl and then be able to see whats exactly up with the fenders.
Get a hydraulic jack that works on its side and jack between the fenders till you get room. You get it, right? Like a porta power

Get a hydraulic jack that works on its side and jack between the fenders till you get room. You get it, right?
can't see that working without destroying more.. i'm gonna think on it.. pissed off and don't wanna rush into anything :)

If i have to i can cut the inner part that mounts to the core support, align it all and weld a small patch in.. wouldn't show that way.. shims will show. No one will ever see it but me but will eat at me

Align without fenders. Get distance needed. Put hood on and go from there
the inner fenders aren't the issue.. it's the passenger fender itself.. i think at some point it got crushed/weight on it and bent the flange that bolts to the inner well
i explained it badly sorry

The one with the 4 bolts that runs vertical right at the front of the fender down next to where the horns mount

gonna just wait til the hoods on so i can see exactly whats up.. soo close to having it together again...

Doors align to the rear first. Rear gap. Then go from there
yup did that already... and the same fender has gap issues... This is what it looked like when i put it on... i literally had to bounce on it to get it down so the bodyline would line up, that's why i think it got crushed somehow
1726015098009.png

FORK MAN

:BangHead:

yeah.. i just need to figure my plan of attack.. :) I need to repaint it anyway, really unhappy with how it came out

gonna just wait til the hoods on so i can see exactly whats up.. soo close to having it together again...
Some gaps can't be moved. So those have to be first. Doors first. Then adjust fender door gap. Hood adjust to door front, cowl

-
Back