Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I tried smokin' bacon but I couldn't get it rolled up in the papers! :rofl: :rofl:

smokin'.gif

Well, I guess I'd better git off my *** and get busy on this HVAC retrofit on this Old Camry...... :lol:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Got back from. My latest run to Blackfoot Idaho yesterday. On way home picked up 2 front seats for wolfie in turlock. Look real nice..

Gaskets showed up to pull my tailshaft, hoping my spare tailshaft has a good governor, never had to replace one before..

Ya know, you can weigh your hot rod with something like this and a hoist with enough capacity to lift half the car
View attachment 1716301448
Providing the scale has enough capacity for half the car weight
$53 on Amazon :eek:
I looked at corner scales at Speedway $1K+
I got corner scales for the race car! Drive on down we will weigh her for ya.
Note: you will likely drive by a dozen scales on the way here! Hehehe

Well I just got back from Doctors, blood and all that is still rocking. No blood thinners for me. He said, just keep drinking that good Bourbon and Scotch! Only medication is multi vitamin. But…… Sleep apnea test results are in @ZMan67S is going to be shocked but I failed! Hah! He claims I snore, I say he didn’t drink enough bourbon.
Fixed! :poke: :thumbsup:

Think @gunbunny is the guy here. I was blown away how much there was to the locks. Nice to have experts around.
Yep, there's a lot more to it than it looks. You can have a nice set, and the best of cutters, but if you don't know what to do with them, they're just door stops.
Key blanks aren't the same either. A lot of them look the same, but they're not.
The letters don't tell you the groves. They are marked by manufacturer.
B is the most common. Briggs and Stratton (the lawn mower people) was/is the biggest manufacture of keys for Chrysler, GM and Ford. They still are. They would sublet the work out when they backed up. Most of that went to American Lock, some went to Yale, Curtis and Illco. That's what the letters on the keys mean.
When you buy keys from me, they come from Briggs and Stratton. I have to buy a min of 10K at a time, but they're ran thru the original dies that were used back in the day.
I generally sell things with the newer blanks to make it easier, cheaper for everyone involved. That means I have to rework some of the cylinders to allow for that.

Last edited:
-
Back