Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are removing two major dams on the Klamath River. One is gone already. Major dams.
That's the dams and river I was thinkin' of
DOH!.jpg

Well, All of the Genuine Ford Parts have arrived for the complicated timing job on my Buddy's Truck. Guess I will be gettin busy after Church tomorrow..:lol:

Well, All of the Genuine Ford Parts have arrived for the complicated timing job on my Buddy's Truck. Guess I will be gettin busy after Church tomorrow..:lol:
That engine is in lots if Ford products. Easiest to do timing is in truck
Edge uses it I think the gt 40 does as well..
It is there hp work horse

Leaving for the wedding soon. Never met these folks but they want to use my Swinger in their photos. I found out through a mutual friend. It should be a hoot. I'm wearing my Hawaiian Swinger shirt. That should work.

Swinger shirt.jpg

At the utility I work for they build floating surface collectors at both dams, they simulate currents and the fish come in. They go in a "fish taxi" and are driven above the dams into the lake. Very tech advanced, even have a com room I work in sometimes. Anyhoo, they have re-established the salmon run on the lake, pretty good numbers of Sockeye now in July, great fishery actually.

Live from Zap ND! Motor Daze! @GHOST RUSTERS with @Frodee and his 1929 Party Truck with hot dogs! (I don’t have permission to post pictures of @Frodee truck, I’ll leave that to him if he wishes to share, but still got to meet another FABO legend and enjoy the day with some nice cars!) pictures are up @memike! Happy Wrenching!

View attachment 1716303295

View attachment 1716303296

View attachment 1716303297

View attachment 1716303298

View attachment 1716303299

View attachment 1716303300

View attachment 1716303301

View attachment 1716303302

View attachment 1716303303

View attachment 1716303304
O I got pix of his truck we can black mail him with!

IMG_4339.jpeg

IMG_4336.jpeg

"The Garage Fridge" was a surprise.... The other 3, not so much

4 Things Silently Killing Your Vintage Car

Being Parked
Garage Fridge
Corrosion
Friction

Pant pant! I like it!
I do as well.

Florida truck. Has a spotlight and old radios installed so figure it was a county vehicle of some sort.... but the exterior color follows through on the inside of the cab. Hmmmm.... 318. Missing the compressor, but the lines are all still there. Has a Commando 383 Air Cleaner :rolleyes:

Well my son’s football and fall sports season is likely over. He got hit in the knee and at a minimum has hyper extended it/ dislocated it. Hoping for no ligament damage

A rainbow caused by fog is called a fog bow, white rainbow, mistbow, or cloudbow. It's a variation of a rainbow that occurs when sunlight interacts with water droplets in fog, mist, or clouds, rather than raindrops.
There are snowbows too. And sun dogs.

-
Back