Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tried something different tonight for dinner. Never made this before. Garlic and butter shrimp with pasta. Not bad.
PXL_20240914_232538454.jpg
PXL_20240914_233256344.MP.jpg

Get your earplugs ready! Almost sundown on a Saturday night and Independence Day in Mexico is Monday 9/16. The explosions of various varieties should begin soon. Hope the celebrants don't start any brush fires.

Well, that was more fun than any one person who is not a plumber should be allowed to have. New pump and tank in and working. Only leak was a union. Was projected for 3 hours - more like 8... :BangHead:

IMG_9055.jpeg

The Model A Club must have had a good show. Still quite a few of them left when I cruised by a little bit ago. They do an All Ferd car show every year just up the street. NO PARKING, closed streets, closed parking lots, all those fun things that make the neighbors happy :rofl: .

Started on the dash harness today. Slow and easy. Have to build a schematic for the convertible option. Top switch and under dash light versus dome light. Car has the washer button on the knob, but no bag or reservoir

I be back home. Had a great time pulling a bunch of teenagers around for their football home coming parade and going to Zap for the car show. Got to meet Ghost Rusters and his family and Kyle helped me set up the old truck for display.
Great family and would like to have spent more time with them.

I had a craving for some fresh BBQ earlier that I didn't have to do myself. Sure, I know places that do it well, but frequently we have groups raising $$ for charity with BBQs in parking lots on the main drag in town.
bbqII.jpg
Not a single one out today :BangHead:. Craving passed.

Ugh sitting in the ER instead of driving 5 hours to my buddy’s retirement ceremony tomorrow morning. One of my closest friends in uniform too :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

-
Back