Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK I am out of here for a day of motorboating.

IMG_9065.jpeg

Look into the black gold? Made by pro mix. and straw for a filler. Dont use hay it sometimes has seeds. they sell compressed bales. Great to mix in any crappy soil.
Another thing that grows over rocky soil is centipede grass, not sure if we are to far N for it, never have to cut it either. Had it on the cinders around the house in HI loved the stuff. Just takes a while to fill in and seed is not cheap but well worth the not mowing it often. think every two or three months,

1726406759388.png
1726406787565.png

I occasionally see a Rampage usually going to Carlisle wit NY plates on it. Not many still around lots of rust buckets and no parts.

Our traditional "Deer Season" rain shower may be approaching this week. I don't know weather to be happy for the rain or sad for the 90° autumn days that usually followed :lol:

Well good morning crew
Mitch praying for our heathen souls this morning? Went bowling yesterday with friends. I sucked but won every game....

Tim To bad your not here the Keiter junk yard is having their anual "Trump" Picnic, Racoons included! You would fit in nice says the old man! YOU AINT TO BAD FOR A DE........! That was funny for sure!

Last edited:
Activities out at El Mirage today and I forgot to scribble them on my calendar :BangHead: Might be good thing in long run, I think there may be some challenges out there in the desert today. One of the main access routes is closed due to a brush fire, 30 mph winds won't help things. Be my luck to get out there and get sand blasted and racing cancelled :lol:

-
Back