Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it were me , I’m going with the 78 still. The d150 with a 440 4 spd is tempting but likely only has the half ton axles in it, Dana 44/9.25 rear
4.10 in the 76

Haven't been studying my flashcards.

Can you tell the rear from this?

Screenshot_20240915-184117_Facebook.png

But they keep missing.

Wtf
I pray it stops now. I don’t wanna see what happens if some evil despicable person were to succeed with such an attempt on any of the candidates. I think the riots would make the 2020 riots look like a flash

4.10 in the 76

Haven't been studying my flashcards.

Can you tell the rear from this?

View attachment 1716303762
It’s a Dana 60, a Dana 70 or 80 will taper down right before the drum backing plate. Dana 60s generally don’t unless they’re a Super Dana 60 but those are rare in the Dodge trucks and really only way to tell is the thickness of the tubing wall. It’s over 1/2 inch thick walls. The super Dana 60 is what I cut down to fit my dart. With massive 35 spline axles. If I somehow break an axle, I’ll be really amazed.

It’s a Dana 60, a Dana 70 or 80 will taper down right before the drum backing plate. Dana 60s generally don’t unless they’re a Super Dana 60 but those are rare in the Dodge trucks and really only way to tell is the thickness of the tubing wall. It’s over 1/2 inch thick walls. The super Dana 60 is what I cut down to fit my dart. With massive 35 spline axles. If I somehow break an axle, I’ll be really amazed.
Interesting

So how should the 440 Dana 60 with 4.10 combination work together?

Caitlin dropped 35 tonight @toolmanmike

@Sublime one ... What's the damage for the day?
They had a good game. Won by 1 point, 109-110. THey were down by double digits at one time but they got hot and fought back to the top. She had a career high 35 points and broke the all time rookie scoring record with 761 points.

Coming down to the wire on the MLB season. Interesting that it almost looks like there won't be any 100 game winner teams this year
Need dodgers to lose. End of our Padres season will decide it all...games with dogers and diamond backs

-
Back