Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Interesting

So how should the 440 Dana 60 with 4.10 combination work together?
It should be just fine. Just saying it’s not a factory truck by any means. It’s been swapped. Honestly looks like it has a later year chassis in it with the rear sway wand the way shock mounts are etc.

I’d be more worried about the 44 front than I would be the Dana 60 rear.

Interesting

So how should the 440 Dana 60 with 4.10 combination work together?
Oh and if you wanted to strength it, just swap in 35 spline axles and carrier. Easy enough to do and then I really wouldn’t worry much unless you’re towing heavy routinely

The pick nick was great again Real homemade food. There was such a variety of " bring a dish" Best part there were three people there with mullets!

5d8889421df0b2287c6c75c972a0b3b3.jpg

Best part was I found a local farmer the raises and Butchers, going to try him for meat. Best part is he is like 2 miles away! Kens picnic is always a good place to meet the locals.

Good morning. Thunderstorm rolling through and a chance of hail so figured I better pull my daily driver in the garage.

You could order a 440 in a 1/2 ton truck in the late 70’s. Know a guy locally that had one with a 9.25 rear end. I owned a non-running 1978 that was a factory 440 truck. Had a Dana 44 front and an 8.25” rear-not sure if that was original or not. Regardless, I ran a 9.25 in my old mud truck with 39.5 Super Swampers on it and never had a problem. They’re a pretty stout axle.

-
Back