Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I occasionally see a Rampage usually going to Carlisle wit NY plates on it. Not many still around lots of rust buckets and no parts.
There's usually one or two kicking around on marketplace

Well gang I just got in touch with Fatoldguy. Mike has been real busy with taking care of his sick wife and a pile of other things he's dealing with so some prayers his way would be a good thing right now.

Getting started here today. Drain the coolant. Drain the motor oil. Disconnect the battery. Start to take things apart. I figure it's a 4-day job.
PXL_20240915_181444350.MP.jpg

We stopped at a local Jamaican coffee shop/eaterie for lunch. I'll just paste the review I already typed.

We just ate at Cottonwood Canyon in CF. What a fun place. Great coffee and Lattes and we had brunch and a salad. The food was fresh, plenty of it, and delicious! The service was great and "The House" is a fun place for a coffee and a pastry, brunch, or a nice lunch. There's lot's of fun things on the menu. We ate on the patio out front in the shade and I see there are tables along the side for more private conversations. Shelley had a Chicken Avocado Salad with an Iced Milky Way Latte. The ingredients were all fresh and crispy and the chicken was nicely spiced with a glaze. Not boring chicken in this salad. I had The Scrambler with a Bourbon Pecan pour through. The bowl was loaded with spinach, onions, sausage, potatoes, bacon, and eggs. Oh and that Bourbon Pecan coffee was delish. It was a nice treat and some place you need to check out. Oh ya, Brian has fresh roasted coffee for sale there in bags and K-cups as well.

20240915_120707.jpg

20240915_120659.jpg

20240915_115005.jpg

20240915_114956.jpg

We stopped at a local Jamaican coffee shop/eaterie for lunch. I'll just paste the review I already typed.

We just ate at Cottonwood Canyon in CF. What a fun place. Great coffee and Lattes and we had brunch and a salad. The food was fresh, plenty of it, and delicious! The service was great and "The House" is a fun place for a coffee and a pastry, brunch, or a nice lunch. There's lot's of fun things on the menu. We ate on the patio out front in the shade and I see there are tables along the side for more private conversations. Shelley had a Chicken Avocado Salad with an Iced Milky Way Latte. The ingredients were all fresh and crispy and the chicken was nicely spiced with a glaze. Not boring chicken in this salad. I had The Scrambler with a Bourbon Pecan pour through. The bowl was loaded with spinach, onions, sausage, potatoes, bacon, and eggs. Oh and that Bourbon Pecan coffee was delish. It was a nice treat and some place you need to check out. Oh ya, Brian has fresh roasted coffee for sale there in bags and K-cups as well.

View attachment 1716303714

View attachment 1716303715

View attachment 1716303716

View attachment 1716303717
Looks like a great place to hangout and enjoy some good food.

I think he got in hot water with his wife over that impromptu trip to daves...
He should have just brought her *** along. Lots easier when the wife knows your buddies. At least it works for me. My wife thinks all you guys/gal are the ****. She mentioned this morning how cool it was actually meeting everybody. Maybe I'll get her to MITP next year..

He should have just brought her *** along. Lots easier when the wife knows your buddies. At least it works for me. My wife thinks all you guys/gal are the ****. She mentioned this morning how cool it was actually meeting everybody. Maybe I'll get her to MITP next year..
Would enjoy meeting you their Rick.

Funny thing , when my wife found out I was going to do power tour, she said as long as it was with the corny carnie, I could go haha

OK Bob... Behind one door is Officer O'Malley

Door number 1... Door number 2 or Door number 3....

-
Back