Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At work now, but a pretty good day. Wifemobile passed inspection and retest on house water was good. Think I contaminated the first one. Didn’t take aerator out etc. we have the sprayer thing that pulls out of faucet. So this time I removed it and took sample directly from the hose.

Hey willie Chris....

I have been trying to buy a trailer for a Sea Do and here is the communication and tonight's communication

Enter

Wed 9:56 PM​

You sent​

I can come most any time

Enter

Thu 6:18 AM​

Brodie​

Brodie Colvin

I’m away for a few days but definitely when I get back

Enter

Mon 10:12 AM​

You sent​

Let me know when you get back. I am still interested

Seen by Brodie Colvin at Monday 1:09pm

Enter

Brodie marked the listing as Pending. View listing

And I am tired of all the vehicles especially trailers with no titles....I am going to town for a banana split to ease my frustratio

One hour, almost there. Using 2 teleposts combined. Roughly 8” up from where i started. Then cut and splice a new post.
IMG_1161.jpeg
IMG_1160.jpeg
Pics are after and before

Hey willie Chris....

I have been trying to buy a trailer for a Sea Do and here is the communication and tonight's communication

Enter

Wed 9:56 PM​

You sent​

I can come most any time

Enter

Thu 6:18 AM​

Brodie​

Brodie Colvin

I’m away for a few days but definitely when I get back

Enter

Mon 10:12 AM​

You sent​

Let me know when you get back. I am still interested

Seen by Brodie Colvin at Monday 1:09pm

Enter

Brodie marked the listing as Pending. View listing

WTF

A few yrs ago I sold my old 85 1ton to my son. One tough truck. I bought a 2000 3/4 ton V-10 from my brother. Another good truck. Don’t think I can by a newer one that can do the work that these two can do

A few yrs ago I sold my old 85 1ton to my son. One tough truck. I bought a 2000 3/4 ton V-10 from my brother. Another good truck. Don’t think I can by a newer one that can do the work that these two can do
Pete if anyone on this planet can find anything it would be you. I don't know how you do it but you're good at it.

-
Back