Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday I was finishing up wiring a switch and router, had cut a chunk of green ground wire off so didn't have to put the whole roll onto Equinox, ended up with not enough for both devices, probably won't go back to Budget Towing over that one but I have made a few return trips for fuses etc., PITA
Yup

I get that...

If I'm driving to visit family, I throw my tool bag in the truck. I don't like trying to figure out other people's stuff

Good morning everyone. Had to cut some floor out of the Chargerto get at the seat and seat belts mounts. I will get that all welded tonight and hopefully can still paint on Friday.

What's up Steph, do your road trip yet, backread fail for me if you did
No roadtrip starts Friday. We finally did get the garage fixed yesterday from when the tree fell on it. The chevelle goes in the end of October to be repaired from that also. Not much else is going on here.

No roadtrip starts Friday. We finally did get the garage fixed yesterday from when the tree fell on it. The chevelle goes in the end of October to be repaired from that also. Not much else is going on here.
Dang, didn't know that happened sorry to hear. Have fun on the road trip and pics pls : )

Paint, that's a good word, you've come a long ways with that!
Thanks. Trying to get chassis and interior paint on before the temps change too far and can't. Then I can breathe and take the winter to plumb, wire and assemble. Body work stuff next year.

Keeping an eye out on Boeings strike, my son's an engineer with them, his group isn't a part of it but I'm sure it's affecting his group

Today I go in for my CPAK (sp?) how to use 101 class and pickup the device. In my defense I do not think there is a human being on the planet who has ever passed a sleep apnea test. I gotta get ready for my next road trip with @ZMan67S
Woke up at 02:15 this morning, do I pass? Good luck with that, worked for some of my family members

Been seeing some of the sleep apnea issues are thought to be tied to vitamin deficiencies. One study said alcohol gets turned to sugars in our bodies, then the sugar blocks B vitamins which work with our breathing. Most people today have too much sugar in our diets already. Some research may help. Strange how popular it is now, where it wasn't forever. Unless using a CPAP just to help with snoring, that's different

-
Back