Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice day forcast today. Ted and I are heading south for a couple barrel picks. I got my mowing project done yesterday.

20240924_124303.jpg

20240924_140704.jpg

I still have a Hummingbird hanging around. I'll leave the feeders out for a while longer for the ones that are flying through.

hummingbird8.jpg

Last edited:
Mowing dead grass er ya?
THere was foxtail and weeds there. Andy's Bike race is on that spot this coming weekend.
1727267245523.png

AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

Why Iron Cross is the Best Event Ever — To Be Determined ...

A Twisted Cross bike race is a cyclocross event that takes place at Tondro Pray Bike Park in Cedar Falls, Iowa. The race features a variety of categories and age groups, including a kids' race and a doggy cross. The course is about 1.3 miles long and includes obstacles like logs and wooden barriers. Riders race through the course as many times as possible within the time limit.

Here are some other things to know about Twisted Cross:

• The race is beginner-friendly and has a fun, family atmosphere.

• Children under 8 race for free.

• There is also a free cross-style dog race.

• A beginner clinic series is available for those new to cyclocross.

• Pre-registration is available until the Friday before the race, and day-of registration is available until 30 minutes before the race starts.

• The race takes place rain or shine.

We had bird feeders at the rock farm. Well, the dairyman up the street grew silage corn on the property next door. Them Canadian Geese had their migration all planned out for when Manuel cut that corn :lol: Seemed like very next day that field was filled with grazing geese and every pond we had was their resting place :lol:

I am seriously thinking about parting out the 64 Barracuda. I am never going to get to it in this life.

-
Back