Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
240736612_227471885897917_3973454579825461223_n.jpg
Tried this one , not a big fan, not strong enough !

Hey all.
I see people building cars with way more power than anyone can ever use on the street.
It makes me wonder just how many of these people are capable of handling 5-600 horsepower.

I just posted in another thread about this.
While not wishing to offend, I have to wonder.
Unless the car is a dedicated drag car, how many people can actually use 5-600 horsepower on the street?
Heck. You don't have to build one to get that HP. You can just drive it off the lot. No test no quals no safety brief. Just drop cash on the sales counter.

It is but just us coffee shop folks here. BTW, i agree 100%. 300 horse on the street can get you into trouble
Had no numbers to back me up, but that little 289 4spd Ranchero used to get me in plenty of trouble :steering: Dad ordered it with the 275 horse 289 from the dealer. When I got it from him we added some more to it :rolleyes:. I knew I had to have a full tank of gas to even hope of having any traction :lol:

Hey all.
I see people building cars with way more power than anyone can ever use on the street.
It makes me wonder just how many of these people are capable of handling 5-600 horsepower.

I just posted in another thread about this.
While not wishing to offend, I have to wonder.
Unless the car is a dedicated drag car, how many people can actually use 5-600 horsepower on the street?
I think it is bragging rights at shows and such. Most likely never get above making the 300hp as they are short shifted. When they use it all, then go into the crowd, ditch, what have you. Just because they have it, doesn't mean they can drive it.

How did your nieghbour make out with the oil leak?
She has a crew coming in to clean up the mess and is staying at her girlfriends house for a few days. Feel sorry for her the fire dept and me tracked fuel oil on her carpet hauling out bucket loads of heating fuel.
Had to throw away my shoes when I got home, they smelt nasty. :BangHead:

-
Back