Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was under the impression that this was a general discussion thread.
Was I wrong?
I was under the impression that this was a general discussion thread.
Was I wrong?
Heck ya. Your post was fine and you see there are those who agree with you. Stick around for the entertainment

Heck ya. Your post was fine and you see there are those who agree with you. Stick around for the entertainment

I gotta go clean up my car before the sun gets up too far.
These monsoons with dust blowing in between wreaks havoc on an ungaraged paint job.
Now that monsoon season is pretty much over it’s time to get it cleaned back up.

1951 chrysler 331 hemi

Old School Hemi

Screenshot_20240925-100018_Facebook.png

Much as I might want to do that I think my building a car from scratch days are over. Between my body falling apart and fixed income with escalating prices on parts I think I will just be happy with what I got. But man I wanted to build me a big car! 69 Coronet is way up on the list. Starting to seriously eye the 70-73 B bodies. I got a little 360 I need to put some body wrapping around. Or I could trade it for a 318! Hehehehe

Hey all.
I see people building cars with way more power than anyone can ever use on the street.
It makes me wonder just how many of these people are capable of handling 5-600 horsepower.

I just posted in another thread about this.
While not wishing to offend, I have to wonder.
Unless the car is a dedicated drag car, how many people can actually use 5-600 horsepower on the street?
Imo 500 hp on street not that much. My 408 is close and very driveable when trans stays togather...

Much as I might want to do that I think my building a car from scratch days are over. Between my body falling apart and fixed income with escalating prices on parts I think I will just be happy with what I got. But man I wanted to build me a big car! 69 Coronet is way up on the list. Starting to seriously eye the 70-73 B bodies. I got a little 360 I need to put some body wrapping around. Or I could trade it for a 318! Hehehehe
John, should have gone to this auction. This Charger went cheap - relative - and is super cool!

-
Back