Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would have to dig out the dyno sheets but I want to say right around 510? But the motor is just bolt ons and tuning in essence I just let the thing breathe. When I say bolt ons that includes manifold etc. I left the cam OEM. Everything I read said a simple cam change really opens it up but frankly much like @TrailBeast original post I simply did not see the need for anymore HP on a daily driver. I can literally take off in 3rd gear if I feather the gas a bit. And with the OD I am barely squirting oil at 70hp! It drives great, just purrs. Pix on the dyno, and during segment on TV series.

View attachment 1716307866

View attachment 1716307867
You put a lot of hard work in building that Demon and it sure turned out sweet.

My sleepy little town

Chaos erupted at the Santa Maria Courthouse on Wednesday morning after a man threw a suspected bomb into a courtroom.

At approximately 8:35 a.m., a man opened the door to Department 9 and began screaming that the FDA is poisoning 900,000 people every year, sources said. He then threw a suspected bomb into the courtroom and ran.

The device ignited and smoke billowed out from the open door. People were running and screaming, “It’s a bomb!”

Law enforcement from multiple agencies took the man into custody and dragged him away, according to attorney Bill Ausman who was in the courthouse.

The courthouse is currently closed as investigators process the scene. There are no reported injuries at this time.

That's the same courthouse Michael Jackson was tried and acquitted

My sleepy little town

Chaos erupted at the Santa Maria Courthouse on Wednesday morning after a man threw a suspected bomb into a courtroom.

At approximately 8:35 a.m., a man opened the door to Department 9 and began screaming that the FDA is poisoning 900,000 people every year, sources said. He then threw a suspected bomb into the courtroom and ran.

The device ignited and smoke billowed out from the open door. People were running and screaming, “It’s a bomb!”

Law enforcement from multiple agencies took the man into custody and dragged him away, according to attorney Bill Ausman who was in the courthouse.

The courthouse is currently closed as investigators process the scene. There are no reported injuries at this time.

That's the same courthouse Michael Jackson was tried and acquitted
WOW

In a straight line I can see it.
I’m not talking about a straight line, or just normal cruising around town.
Heck the sick week and drag and drive guys prove thousands of horsepower cars can be driven on the street.
I bet 90% of the drivers that build cars over 300 hp can’t actually use it to its potential on the street.
I drove my 99 Cummins with 567 hp and 1357 ft lbs, multiple dyno proven rear wheel horse power around town as a daily driver for 8 years. Sure miss that truck. Snow and rain made for lots of fun.

Firebird is causing way too much pain. The work while sitting on the floor is whats getting me. Almost done with the door stuff.
Then looking down the passenger side, door looks like tiger stripes.
This painter is never getting any work from me or Dennis. Overspray on the dash,more stuff for me to fix. Dennis is going to collect the remaining paint and clear so we can fix all the crap work. Worst part is, dude isnt returning calls or replying to text messages.

-
Back