Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here's one now

shooting the moon.gif

Hey all.
I see people building cars with way more power than anyone can ever use on the street.
It makes me wonder just how many of these people are capable of handling 5-600 horsepower.

I just posted in another thread about this.
While not wishing to offend, I have to wonder.
Unless the car is a dedicated drag car, how many people can actually use 5-600 horsepower on the street?

Hey all.
I see people building cars with way more power than anyone can ever use on the street.
It makes me wonder just how many of these people are capable of handling 5-600 horsepower.

Unless the car is a dedicated drag car, how many people can actually use 5-600 horsepower on the street?
Oops, wrong thread? Welcome to the Coffee Shop. Stop by any time.

Morning Mike looks like we both need to clean the kitchen today.
The wife gets home late around 8 often times. Then she goes for a walk, then we have supper. After that is over I don't care to stand in the kitchen cleaning up.

Hey all.

Kinda like these pricks.

-
Back