Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone else lose the emojis on their phone?

Grayed out

Screenshot_20240925-071634_Chrome.png

Been seeing some of the sleep apnea issues are thought to be tied to vitamin deficiencies. One study said alcohol gets turned to sugars in our bodies, then the sugar blocks B vitamins which work with our breathing. Most people today have too much sugar in our diets already. Some research may help. Strange how popular it is now, where it wasn't forever. Unless using a CPAP just to help with snoring, that's different
Well it would appear I snore a bit, personally I have never heard it! And I sleep like a Bear. But if one were to ask Jodi sounds like I may be a loud snorer!

Today I go in for my CPAK (sp?) how to use 101 class and pickup the device. In my defense I do not think there is a human being on the planet who has ever passed a sleep apnea test. I gotta get ready for my next road trip with @ZMan67S
Exactly. I survived this long and i will be dipped if i have to sleep with some device strapped to my face. Seems we aren’t allowed to even die in our sleep now..

morning!
And on that note i survied another night.
70’s again today, not cooling off yet.
Right window and weatherstrip today.

To the four letter word again, think I'm doing two cuts today, substation onto new router/switch then a microwave upgrade that we have to do after 4:30 as to not interrupt peoples phones lol! Have a Great Day All!

Top of the morning to ya! Finally quit raining at some point. Was still raining at 3AM. Guessing I got 3” or more but haven’t checked the rain gauge yet. Have a friend that lives a few miles from Lake Michigan and he had over 6” of rain yesterday before he went to bed. Nuts!

-
Back