Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am hoping to get the Charger chassis painted tomorrow. Fingers crossed
I use the small fuzzy roller. First i wash it in varsol and blow it dry with compressed air, to get rid of the loose fuzz.or roll it along a strip of duct tape. When i built stuff for the park, the roller was the fastest and least frustrating. And no paint tray, dunk and slather. Docks,ramps, foot bridges all got 2 coats of paint.

Happens every morning
IMG_1162.jpeg

So I decided I will be parting out the 64 Cuda, just no time for it. Any one here need parts let me know pretty much have them all. Before I post a ad

I use the small fuzzy roller. First i wash it in varsol and blow it dry with compressed air, to get rid of the loose fuzz.or roll it along a strip of duct tape. When i built stuff for the park, the roller was the fastest and least frustrating. And no paint tray, dunk and slather. Docks,ramps, foot bridges all got 2 coats of paint.
I was hoping to spray it, just not 100% what it will be like in the jungle gym that is the interior

Thats a great find, I would love to have that and would trade my z71 with 140 thousand miles on it
I would have to dig out the dyno sheets but I want to say right around 510? But the motor is just bolt ons and tuning in essence I just let the thing breathe. When I say bolt ons that includes manifold etc. I left the cam OEM. Everything I read said a simple cam change really opens it up but frankly much like @TrailBeast original post I simply did not see the need for anymore HP on a daily driver. I can literally take off in 3rd gear if I feather the gas a bit. And with the OD I am barely squirting oil at 70hp! It drives great, just purrs. Pix on the dyno, and during segment on TV series.

View attachment 1716307866

View attachment 1716307867
Going to get up there and see your stash of hot rods soon, my 66 should be done this week or next. :thumbsup: 2.98 sure grip gears will keep me on the road.

My friend, John Chambers is going to be sworn in as Chief of Police for the Chattanooga, Tennessee Police Department. He's a fine fella and this is well deserved.

View attachment 1716308140
That is cool, I worked in Chattanooga/Cleveland area for a couple of years. Some great country and folks there. And some great rafting if you like level 4s!

Just got back from banker and such. Banker was born and raised up North in Connecticut. Soon as she found out we owned and operated a firearms training center she proudly stated she had never held a gun in her life blah blah, I did not take the bait I simply shrugged and said I believe that. Then she got on her soap box. Again I did not take the bait simply pointed to the folders and asked if we could just stick to talking finance. Determined to get last word in she explained “ well any normal person” I finally stopped her and asked if she had just called me not normal? I looked at Jodi and told her I would be in the parking lot, and walked out. Sometimes it is simply easier to disengage.

Just got back from banker and such. Banker was born and raised up North in Connecticut. Soon as she found out we owned and operated a firearms training center she proudly stated she had never held a gun in her life blah blah, I did not take the bait I simply shrugged and said I believe that. Then she got on her soap box. Again I did not take the bait simply pointed to the folders and asked if we could just stick to talking finance. Determined to get last word in she explained “ well any normal person” I finally stopped her and asked if she had just called me not normal? I looked at Jodi and told her I would be in the parking lot, and walked out. Sometimes it is simply easier to disengage.
WOW! She's a piece of work.

:lol: The brat in law sent me a news clip this morning. A small plane landed on one of Tim's nearby expressways after having engine issues. Just to complicate matters, it was carrying a large amount of controlled substance. :lol: Can you say "5 years in state prison for a parking ticket" :lol:

-
Back