Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from banker and such. Banker was born and raised up North in Connecticut. Soon as she found out we owned and operated a firearms training center she proudly stated she had never held a gun in her life blah blah, I did not take the bait I simply shrugged and said I believe that. Then she got on her soap box. Again I did not take the bait simply pointed to the folders and asked if we could just stick to talking finance. Determined to get last word in she explained “ well any normal person” I finally stopped her and asked if she had just called me not normal? I looked at Jodi and told her I would be in the parking lot, and walked out. Sometimes it is simply easier to disengage.
that don't sound real good for business :mad:

Just got back from banker and such. Banker was born and raised up North in Connecticut. Soon as she found out we owned and operated a firearms training center she proudly stated she had never held a gun in her life blah blah, I did not take the bait I simply shrugged and said I believe that. Then she got on her soap box. Again I did not take the bait simply pointed to the folders and asked if we could just stick to talking finance. Determined to get last word in she explained “ well any normal person” I finally stopped her and asked if she had just called me not normal? I looked at Jodi and told her I would be in the parking lot, and walked out. Sometimes it is simply easier to disengage.
Im sure She'll be a Kameltoe Harris Voter...... :lol:

Im sure She'll be a Kameltoe Harris Voter...... :lol:
????? :rofl: :rofl:

camel toe.jpg

The rest of New England voted to give Connecticut to New York long ago

You did what I would not have been able to do

Last edited:
:lol: The brat in law sent me a news clip this morning. A small plane landed on one of Tim's nearby expressways after having engine issues. Just to complicate matters, it was carrying a large amount of controlled substance. :lol: Can you say "5 years in state prison for a parking ticket" :lol:
Right by the airport....ops

“The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has been notified and is actively conducting an
investigation into the circumstances surrounding the emergency landing,” Oceanside Police said.

Like the FAA doesn't have enough to do with all them Boeing airliners failing on a regular basis :lol:

“The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has been notified and is actively conducting an
investigation into the circumstances surrounding the emergency landing,” Oceanside Police said.

Like the FAA doesn't have enough to do with all them Boeing airliners failing on a regular basis :lol:
Sooo flying a small plane up from Columbia with a load of blow, runs out of gas almost to a small airport with no customs. What is to investigate?

Didn’t she notice your wife has RED hair

So we're redecorating the spare bathroom and makin it mine. I decided to go with a cool vintage hot rod motif. I found this super cool wall mirror that will fit right over the sink.
HOT ROD MIRROR.JPG

So we're redecorating the spare bathroom and makin it mine. I decided to go with a cool vintage hot rod motif. I found this super cool wall mirror that will fit right over the sink. View attachment 1716308310
Ok that’s cool, well except for the mirror part, ain’t no telling what will show up in there!
Hehehe

-
Back