Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothing better than opening the garage door and sitting on a chair with a fly swatter waiting for some kind of a flying insect to fly by.
Kinda like shooting gofers but not as expensive for ammo.
Had to do in a Woodpecker today. Was pecking the shop siding. .177 with a scope. Hate doing it but they are destroying my siding.

Nothing better than opening the garage door and sitting on a chair with a fly swatter waiting for some kind of a flying insect to fly by.
Kinda like shooting gofers but not as expensive for ammo.
I like using my Ruger 22 pistol with bird shot! Fun fun fun

Had to do in a Woodpecker today. Was pecking the shop siding. .177 with a scope. Hate doing it but they are destroying my siding.
I understand Frank I been there and not much you can do to convince an animal to stop destroying my property.

I understand Frank I been there and not much you can do to convince an animal to stop destroying my property.
Squirrels are my nemesis. I have killed dozens here...have undermined my pavers and I had to remove re set them all. Lil f ers

Weather. Lots of lightning..

A thunderstorm going through with lots of lightning. Hasn't hit here yet but coming my way

Oh yeah... Nothing down here

Screenshot_20241006-203333_Chrome.png

So Willy Chris. some guy stopped to chat and saw I had a boat in the yard. So he wanted it and wanted to trade me a Ford F450 with the 7.3 Diesel in it. He bought it for the bed and tailgate and was offering the rest of the truck.

So Willy Chris. some guy stopped to chat and saw I had a boat in the yard. So he wanted it and wanted to trade me a Ford F450 with the 7.3 Diesel in it. He bought it for the bed and tailgate and was offering the rest of the truck.
450? That is a beast!

You could do a lot with that Cab-chassis. Be cool to camper it

This 350 came up on Marketplace. Dude wanted $12,000. Yikes

Market is crazy

Screenshot_20241005-200905_Facebook.png

My brother worked the heavy truck line when he was with Ford. Totally different engineering and design teams. Much greater attention to detail and attention paid he said. The light truck lines were just about volume. Big stuff, they paid attention to.

-
Back