Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
4 to go at Talladega and most of the field just crashed. LMAO Kyle Busch makees it through the mss. (of course)

Yep. That was good. Still enjoying what left of my Dragon's Milk.

IMG_9409.jpeg

Damn kyboard. My E key is non existant or it sticks ad leavees in a row. The numbeer thre doesn't work at all. I might have to hook up a external keyboard. I have cleaneed, vacuumeed, and bleew it out with compreessed ait. (see what I mean)

Not as big as the Asian variety. Invasive species
Nothing better than opening the garage door and sitting on a chair with a fly swatter waiting for some kind of a flying insect to fly by.
Kinda like shooting gofers but not as expensive for ammo.

Nothing better than opening the garage door and sitting on a chair with a fly swatter waiting for some kind of a flying insect to fly by.
Kinda like shooting gofers but not as expensive for ammo.
Thankfully, I don't have the bugs here that you have up there Fred. Did some work once up at Devil's Late and it was ridiculous

Just had another son stop by needing a door adjustment done on his older Dodge truck that really needs new bushings in the hinges.
Been a busy weekend but sure enjoy seeing my kids.

Thankfully, I don't have the bugs here that you have up there Fred. Did some work once up at Devil's Late and it was ridiculous
I agree there nasty here. I'm about 50 miles north west of Devils Lake so next time you're up here you best visit.

-
Back