Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't often see trail dusters...but they do usually look like this.

2-fer $2k (At least one has a title)

And if you want to instantly fill your yard with projects

11 MOPAR Cars Package
2 Plymouth Sport Furys
2 Plymouth Fury III
Plymouth Fury II
Plymouth Fury I
Plymouth Belvedere
Dodge Polara
Dodge Coronet (Current)
Chrysler Newport
Plymouth GTX 440 Has Key ($12,000 to Separate GTX)

1728557656601.png

Mornin, Rich

Prepping for Thursday Night football?
Yes, it's my Friday so that's a good thing. Both teams have been underperforming and not healthy, SF has a better roster at this point. 49er's will be 0-3 in conference if they lose tonight, talk about a Superbowl hangover

Yes, it's my Friday so that's a good thing. Both teams have been underperforming and not healthy, SF has a better roster at this point. 49er's will be 0-3 in conference if they lose tonight, talk about a Superbowl hangover
Yup. It's a thing. SF has been like a lot of teams, searching for a QB. They got a good deal on Fragile Jimmy Garappolo..but the dude couldn't stay on the field. Then it's just been a parade of mediocre.

Seems like Bo Nix is finding his way down in Denver though???

Was flying up Hwy 20 and this almost snapped my head off, kinda snuck up on me for sale on the side of the road, stopped on the flip flop and grabbed some pics. No info on the car, Canadian plates, don't know the year, someone here will I'd bet. Has a sun roof : (

RT.jpeg

RT1.jpeg

RT2.jpeg

RT3.jpeg

RT4.jpeg

And if you want to instantly fill your yard with projects

11 MOPAR Cars Package
2 Plymouth Sport Furys
2 Plymouth Fury III
Plymouth Fury II
Plymouth Fury I
Plymouth Belvedere
Dodge Polara
Dodge Coronet (Current)
Chrysler Newport
Plymouth GTX 440 Has Key ($12,000 to Separate GTX)

View attachment 1716313765
Yikes, do you get a kiss when you get screwed?

Morning!
Nice day today. Guess im moving beetle into shop and see if i can get brakes done.
Looks like it will start cooling down next week. Still never got pellets. Next week i guess.

-
Back