Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man my legs hurt, was going to go back to Hershey again to hit another 1/3 but think I will take it easy. Going through a few containers tomorrow full of NOS stock after the VA so it will be a long day.

Had a few of them over the years, they are fun cars. Rot buckets in NY but J.C. Whitney had tons of parts for them. $25 cars back then.

Gotta head out, backread almost done, saw some bacon burbon cheesecake and some sweet sound deadner (Chris). All looked good. Yesterday morning I made it to Lake Cavanaugh by 0530 just to open up my phone and see my co-worker texted me that there wasn't an issue, the day had several "comical" things happen, 1/2 day today, Dr.'s appt. then FOOTBALL, GO HAWKS!!! Have a Great Day All!

Man cheapest and best sound deadener at home depot. All I use
1728561600978.png

Roof Repair Tape: 6 in W, 25 ft L, 45 mil Thick, Silver, For Metal, Aluminum​

Last time I bought it it was around 20 a roll. And no there is no smell from it. I like it better than the mats conform better and sticks way better also. And did I say it is cheap?

Text conversation with my wife

Wife: “hey I did something bad”
Me: what did you buy this time
Wife: nothing
Me: what did you find this time
Wife: I claimed two kittens
Me: ‍…….
Wife: they’re cute, I couldn’t leave them out in the cold
Me: what if I don’t think they’re cute
Wife: doesn’t matter, they cute to me and I couldn’t leave them in the cold
Me: okay fine

Few minutes pass:

Me: I did something bad
Wife: oh so we gonna play that game
Me: well, I found something really cute and I just can’t leave her out in the cold
Wife: …..
Me:
1728562678957.png

Wife: I don’t think that’s cute
Me: doesn’t matter, its cute to me and I can’t leave it out in the cold.

Last edited:
Know what was different I saw yesterday a guy had a spot and all he sold were old inspection stickers. He was busy also. Never really thought of that. Some of them were in the hundreds also!

-
Back