Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What's a good OBD scanner that will work with a diesel engine?
I have a very good one you borrow. In can mail it to you...

17285945144857029545116785574173.jpg

Hard to say. There are sooo many out there now. I need to get a new one myself. Mine's 20 years old, and I've repaired the wires twice already. .Frank would know best I think...
Launch seems to be gaining momentum. As well as autel. Im 5 grand into my snap on solus ultra. If i could dump it i would.
I rarely use a scan tool now, basically for my daily driver.

So managed to wrestle the beetle into shop. Fuel pump was clogged with junk, polluted the recently cleaned carb. I blasted fuel pump out, and cleaned carb again. Seems better now. At least it runs. And replacing plugs,one had a broken insulator at electrode,so explains the dead miss.

Firebird came back, dragging starter. Got that fixed up. Dennis has been racking up the miles now. 4 stinkin trips to town today.. glad the day is done. Other than the chicken run.
Free range chickens are the best, worth the money i think.

Launch seems to be gaining momentum. As well as autel. Im 5 grand into my snap on solus ultra. If i could dump it i would.
I rarely use a scan tool now, basically for my daily driver.

ANCEL HD3500 Pro Pickup Truck OBD2 Scanner with Bidirectional/Service Reset, All Systems Diesel Diagnostic Tool Light Truck & Car 2 in 1 Code Reader for Ford/Dodge/Chevy/GMC/Toyota/Honda/Nissan/Isuzu https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3HB4YZ1?tag=fabo03-20

So I started pulling the front end of the dart apart finally. The lower control arm bushings are worn out. We decided to just start fresh and replace all the bushings and shocks in the front end. I guess this will be one of the few times she gets to end up in the garage

IMG_7967.jpeg
IMG_7968.jpeg
IMG_1518.jpeg

-
Back