Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
These are slick... and a 2-door.

Fins for days

1728644264918.png

Good Morning All! OT day today sadly. Seahawks stunk it up again last night, turned it off during 3rd quarter, flipped it back on in 4th just in time to see another INT, sheesh!

Morning!
50’s today. Bug is in shop, brakes should be working by the end of the day. Well, they better work. Then on to next project. Squarebody rust repair.

Good Morning All! OT day today sadly. Seahawks stunk it up again last night, turned it off during 3rd quarter, flipped it back on in 4th just in time to see another INT, sheesh!

Bosa was just relentless last night and Purdy was really humming.

Seattle just never seemed to get into a rhythm. Geno had moments but was mostly not good with a lot of high throws and off target junk..

What's the squarebody, mines got a little
78 chevy i think. We did the cab/chassis a couple years ago and box is here for wheel opening repair.
I need to do some metal work, i have had a lot of frustrating days in the past few months. Engine we put in was a 350, its got some performance stuff done to it,no idea as he bought it not knowing the history. Its very angry though.

I wish I could blame it on Glen. The wife had a bad day at work and I am supposed to listen to her but she cut me off when I was trying to explain why supper was late for Lauren. I'm done bring a short order cook. Fix food for me whenever, for Lauren at 5 and Shelley at 8 or so whenever she gets home. Thanks for listening.
Mike, I too am the head cook at our place we have had very similar discussions. In the end here is how we resolved it. At the start of the day I ask her how ugly her day looks and if she is going to need to work late in conjunction with what time she would like dinner served. Once we agree upon a time typically between 1630-1830hrs that is when I serve dinner. And when we still had kids at home we served one meal period. She works late I make her a plate. I like to have everything timed so it is all just right temp wise for optimal flavor. She does not meet the specified time, sucks to be her. And I don’t serve past 1900hrs. In this way we diffused the friction her erratic schedule was creating on my anal cooking methodologies.

So what's up in Mitchyson land today?
I pulled the radiator out of that Subaru yesterday afternoon before I went up to make dinner. They just delivered it. After breakfast. I'll install that radiator, and just chill in the shop all day. Clean on my Cadillac. Work on Cuda parts.
Ohhh, Might have a buyer for that Truck today also....

So what's up in Mitchyson land today?
Cold right now. High of 77 today but then that's it, Low 60's rest of the week. I've been just moving stuff around so I can put the mini van in there to do brakes. Got to figure out what to do with my brake lathe as I have my cars and disassembled motor in there also.

I pulled the radiator out of that Subaru yesterday afternoon before I went up to make dinner. They just delivered it. After breakfast. I'll install that radiator, and just chill in the shop all day. Clean on my Cadillac. Work on Cuda parts.
Ohhh, Might have a buyer for that Truck today also....

So are the ladies willing to stop working to go to VN?

-
Back