Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1728739873105.png

@krazykuda / Karl

Huh???

BREAKING NEWS: Deion Sanders Reportedly Leaving Colorado Buffaloes for Head Coach Position with New York Jets.

He sucks as a college coach so .....

But for the.J E. T. S Jets Jets Jets it makes perfect sense

Huh???

BREAKING NEWS: Deion Sanders Reportedly Leaving Colorado Buffaloes for Head Coach Position with New York Jets.

He sucks as a college coach so .....

But for the.J E. T. S Jets Jets Jets it makes perfect sense
Is that accurate? The other year when the Colts fired their coach, they couldn’t hire or agree to terms with anyone from outside the organization per nfl rules until after the regular season ended. It’s why they had Jeff Saturday, who was a front office staff member at the time, take over as coach

Yep almost 90F today here only 85F tomorrow. Not garnering much support for deer season. We went to the HS homecoming game last night. It was a lot of fun, keep in mind we live in a town with zero traffic lights, playing a town with maybe three traffic lights. You know everyone there! It was a lot of fun. And yes I wolfed down a hot dog or two. The marching band did great, complete with all the gaffs you would expect, several band members wearing their football uniforms! Just a great small town night.
Born and raised in a small town. Still haven’t seen enough of the big town!
No traffic lights here, town shuts down on game night.

prefer a small block manual transmission model but then if I could afford one, it should already be here...wonder if there is an Arrow in 1/25 scale?
Small block for me too. It would drive like a pig with that big wedge under the hood.

-
Back