Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
WVU

"Coal Rush" uniforms...

1728753569473.jpeg

Neighbor kid across the street was mowing with his JD rider. All of a sudden it quit. Up goes the hood. He and his buddy are bolting in a new battery, Hit the key, click, click. Buddy says "let's see if the engine turns. Turns the output pulley (pretty easy) almost a full turn. Locks up. Spimn it backwards almost a full turn, locks up. Let's see, pull the dipstick, no oil. She ate her pigs fellas. He got 3 years out of a $300 used mower, not bad. He has the bagger to sell. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neighbor kid across the street was mowing with his JD rider. All of a sudden it quit. Up goes the hood. He and his buddy are bolting in a new battery, Hit the key, click, click. Buddy says "let's see if the engine turns. Turns the output pulley (pretty easy) almost a full turn. Locks up. Spimn it backwards almost a full turn, locks up. Let's see, pull the dipstick, no oil. She ate her pigs fellas. He got 3 years out of a $300 used mower, not bad. He has the bagger to sell. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So had grandkids today, grandson who is a first grader was showing his butt, and at lunch he decided to be sneaky and stole one of my peppers from my pepper dish. Keep in mind I eat jalapeño like an apple and have a small dish for myself at the table as no one else likes them. Right out of the cartoons I tell ya, the boy with a smirk grabs one of “Pops” peppers. Said he eats them all the time. Me and his mom shrugged waiting for the self correction to occur. By now he knows he has done something stupid as the beads of sweat are covering his cheeks. Trying to play it off just as super cool as any first grader would, he continues to chew the pepper. He is now very flushed and is a fine shade of red. Sweat all over his face, his mom and I are in lock step letting him suffer. Jodi ever the tender heart told him he could go to the sink and spit it out. He could not get there fast enough. Subsequently drank at least two glasses of water. And washed his hands very well under Jodis supervision. Me and his Mom were howling! Great day at our house. Gave him some apple pie and ice cream to soothe the wound.

So had grandkids today, grandson who is a first grader was showing his butt, and at lunch he decided to be sneaky and stole one of my peppers from my pepper dish. Keep in mind I eat jalapeño like an apple and have a small dish for myself at the table as no one else likes them. Right out of the cartoons I tell ya, the boy with a smirk grabs one of “Pops” peppers. Said he eats them all the time. Me and his mom shrugged waiting for the self correction to occur. By now he knows he has done something stupid as the beads of sweat are covering his cheeks. Trying to play it off just as super cool as any first grader would, he continues to chew the pepper. He is now very flushed and is a fine shade of red. Sweat all over his face, his mom and I are in lock step letting him suffer. Jodi ever the tender heart told him he could go to the sink and spit it out. He could not get there fast enough. Subsequently drank at least two glasses of water. And washed his hands very well under Jodis supervision. Me and his Mom were howling! Great day at our house. Gave him some apple pie and ice cream to soothe the wound.
:rofl: :rofl:

I did that with Tabasco once. Put it on like catsup. Horseradish is another lesson learned. :BangHead: :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
1728769682766.gif
1728769708816.gif
1728769697632.gif

Went to paint the truck today. Spent forever getting the tape laid out right, The white laid down perfect. Painted the red and realized that the paint manufacturer mislabeled the red and I got a deep candy red instead of the solid bright red I wanted. Went ahead and finished it off but it looks like crap

I did that with Tabasco once. Put it on like pepper. Horseradish is another lesson learned. :BangHead: :rofl::rofl:
I did that with true Wasabi, thought I was prepared and it was nuthin. I had never had it or seen it before. Thought my throat was going to swell shut and I could not breathe. Wasabi will shut ya down!

I got the front suspension completely apart today. Turns out that the lower control arm bushings on the passenger side was shot and the one on the drivers side was non existent. Only the sleeve was left. The driver side strut arm bushing was also shot. The lower ball Joints were also worn so I ordered new ones for both the upper and lower ball joints. I figured while it all apart I will just make everything new. Once the ball joints come in I can reinstall everything. But it’s all cleaned up and repainted.

I got the front suspension completely apart today. Turns out that the lower control arm bushings on the passenger side was shot and the one on the drivers side was non existent. Only the sleeve was left. The driver side strut arm bushing was also shot. The lower ball Joints were also worn so I ordered new ones for both the upper and lower ball joints. I figured while it all apart I will just make everything new. Once the ball joints come in I can reinstall everything. But it’s all cleaned up and repainted.

Good work Steph.

I got rid of 20 years of grease from the front suspension of the 350. Not sure it'll pass inspection, there are two torn boots as it stands. Shoulda left the crud in place I guess.

I did find a broken ground strap that I repaired and remounted to the motor. I think it solved the Air Conditioner issue. Going to see if it will hold a charge. It runs now and blows "cool" not "cold" air. I'm hopeful.

I plan on rebuilding the front suspension and steering. It is super sloppy right now.

-
Back