Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s real haha. This is what I got from the secret Santa last year (it’s nearly identical to my w200)and was saving it for my son’s first 4H project. Officially in 4H as of yesterday and with 39 projects between him and my oldest daughter, we was getting a head start .

Oh well, it’s a good practice for him. Hobby lobby has one to replace
If you happen to have an airbrush on hand they paint much better. I’ve painted many of RC car bodies over the years. There is a big difference between rattle cans and the air brush paint in application.

If you happen to have an airbrush on hand they paint much better. I’ve painted many of RC car bodies over the years. There is a big difference between rattle cans and the air brush paint in application.
I need to get one, I don’t have one. Probably be a big difference on the rockets they build too.

Screenshot_20241012-205944_Facebook.png

What a long couple days. Went thru my brakes again, it was a rear rotor that was warped. Ebrake was hung up and had got hot. Also, changed my oil pump on my truck. Made to make a tool to hold the engine to remove the harmonic balancer bolt. Just in time for rain. Seems to start quicker. We will see.

What a long couple days. Went thru my brakes again, it was a rear rotor that was warped. Ebrake was hung up and had got hot. Also, changed my oil pump on my truck. Made to make a tool to hold the engine to remove the harmonic balancer bolt. Just in time for rain. Seems to start quicker. We will see.
On the Demon?

Cleaned quonset, getting ready for storage stuff. 50 chevy and pink beetle are in,waiting for mustang abd the beater car my friends want parked inside for winter.

Been in the late 70's was the last time I used an airbrush, Custom painted a lot of vans and trucks mostly on the new ones for the Ford and Chrystler car dealers in Washington State. Back in the good old days when I didn't shake and could hold a pin stripping brush straight down the side of a car. Now I'm lucky to aim and hit the toilet and not the floor. :BangHead:

Been in the late 70's was the last time I used an airbrush, Custom painted a lot of vans and trucks mostly on the new ones for the Ford and Chrystler car dealers in Washington State. Back in the good old days when I didn't shake and could hold a pin stripping brush straight down the side of a car. Now I'm lucky to aim and hit the toilet and not the floor. :BangHead:
:lol:

Soooo after waiting for what seemed like forever, Rockauto order finally came in with the drums I ordered. They sent the wrong ones. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: Filed a return request so hopefully they take care of it. Never had any issues with them prior.

Morning Scott.
Were you responsible for some of the wizards and scantily clad lady’s on the sides of those vans?

We are heading to a car show at Cabelas but first we are meeting up with a friend for breakfast. We are taking the Ford. Other than that nothing else today.

Good Morning All! Ducks pulled the weekend out for me with Seahawks and Huskies losing, what a barn burner too! Pulled the Burb into shop for EGR valve replacement, now wife wants to go on a road trip today, we'll see what happens but I'm thinking road trip lol! Oh and the tractors in the garage lol!

-
Back