Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here y'all go

1729126228957.jpeg

Evening everyone...my plans need some revisions. Actually need a couple detail drawings....grrr

Can't win them all, the engine out of that 75 duster i crushed.

Probably not going to make it but I still put some Pb blaster and ATF in the cylinders to see if I can get it loose for fun.

I was hoping to use the head but .... again, you can't win them all.

20241016_191815.jpg

20241016_191750.jpg

Thank you to Summit Racing Customer Service. They saved me the cost of replacing my phone and laptop.

Place in cart

Pop-up.... Verify Fitment
Ok, Year Make Model Trim.. Blah blah

This part does not fit your vehicle

Huh???

Go back... Enter vehicle

Year, Make Model Trim, Drivetrain

View results

Apply filter, select part

Verify Fitment

Ok, I'll play your silly game

Year, Make Model Trim, Drivetrain

This part does not fit your vehicle

WTAF???!!!

Try on the laptop... Same result

Text customer service

I'm the meantime, I'm repeatedly trying to defeat the system and failing. About to heave everything into the back yard

Customer service circles back about 15 minutes later.

Explain my issue again...Year, Make Model Trim, Drivetrain

Person texts back links for each part I wanted

Everything worked.

Last edited:
We're all wrong. Here's some more info on that compressor. Looks like it was powered by electricity. There's a video on youtube of what I think is one....although it doesn't specify. Looks like the same type armature and says 750HP and 2300V. But here's an article about them. Clearly this one is electric. What appears like a steam engine is the compressor pump. lol

I don't really know for sure. ANd I think it could kill the Grizzly but I don't want to run that expeiment
I have two that are six shooters. If six won't kill a grizzly, then it's just time to die.

A friend of mine was Bow hunting with friends in Montana for Elk. He was on a ridge as he watched a Grizzly attack his hunting buddy. His buddy sprayed it with Bear spray which slowed him for a second and then charged again but he has time to draw his 44 Mag. The bear died 10 feet from him. This made American Rifle magazine.

A friend of mine was Bow hunting with friends in Montana for Elk. He was on a ridge as he watched a Grizzly attack his hunting buddy. His buddy sprayed it with Bear spray which slowed him for a second and then charged again but he has time to draw his 44 Mag. The bear died 10 feet from him. This made American Rifle magazine.
Yup...

You want a big hole maker.

-
Back