Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
FedEx's efficiency always impresses me.................:rolleyes:

-Package sent from Carlisle PA an hour and a half away.
-Flew to Memphis, TN Hub
-Dulles Airport sort facility.......................................................................................................

FedEx's efficiency always impresses me.................:rolleyes:

-Package sent from Carlisle PA an hour and a half away.
-Flew to Memphis, TN Hub
-Dulles Airport sort facility.......................................................................................................

Where does your driver come out of?

FedEx is Winchester but UPS comes from Cumberland

Morning!
No frost and 70’s today.
Road trip! Off to Selkirk this afternoon for a visit with the club members over there.

It was definitely SOMEWHERE overnight... Yes. Exactly

:poke:
92hh.gif

We're all wrong. Here's some more info on that compressor. Looks like it was powered by electricity. There's a video on youtube of what I think is one....although it doesn't specify. Looks like the same type armature and says 750HP and 2300V. But here's an article about them. Clearly this one is electric. What appears like a steam engine is the compressor pump. lol

[/URL]
Interesting. I was thinking it was a hit and miss engine, back then lots of mfrs built them.

Beetle master cylinder keeps pulling air in. From where i dont know. It will hold 5 psi without leaking. So today im attempting to pressure bleed. Well, this morning. Wanted to take Studebaker on the cruise, but i think the Fargo will be more appropriate,as a 35 mph wind is in the forecast. Need a little more horsies to keep up to the group.

Morning ! Little frost here ! Coffee is on!
Chilly here as well, pups are in full zoomies mode! This weekend muzzle load season opens. Which translated means we can use straight wall lever actions! Since the new rules lever actions are super high around here. Bone stock basic 94 sells for about 1200 dollars.

-
Back