Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beetle master cylinder keeps pulling air in. From where i dont know. It will hold 5 psi without leaking. So today im attempting to pressure bleed. Well, this morning. Wanted to take Studebaker on the cruise, but i think the Fargo will be more appropriate,as a 35 mph wind is in the forecast. Need a little more horsies to keep up to the group.
How long is your trip?

FedEx's efficiency always impresses me.................:rolleyes:

-Package sent from Carlisle PA an hour and a half away.
-Flew to Memphis, TN Hub
-Dulles Airport sort facility.......................................................................................................
0830 Hagerstown, MD...............

They'll drive by your house on the way up Winchester
5jpvha-3353470230.jpg

We're all wrong. Here's some more info on that compressor. Looks like it was powered by electricity. There's a video on youtube of what I think is one....although it doesn't specify. Looks like the same type armature and says 750HP and 2300V. But here's an article about them. Clearly this one is electric. What appears like a steam engine is the compressor pump. lol

[/URL]
According to the signs around there, it powered the mill and the tramway to get the gold ore down to the mill. I didn't see any evidence of a boiler but that don't mean anything. I was impressed they could get that thing 13
thousand feet up the side of a mountain.

Been chilly here in the AM, so my deck repairs slowed a bit. But I am making progress. Got the rotted face boards replaced and working on a couple other minor rot issues before they become major problems while I have the floor off. Probably count boards here shortly and go get some more so I can get this thing back together in the next few days.

IMG_9488.jpeg

38 here this morning, and sunshine for the next 5 days.
Back in to the 80es next Tuesday.
Good morning, a real street sign from my Minnesota friend @66340SEDAN

20241011_092430.jpg

Been chilly here in the AM, so my deck repairs slowed a bit. But I am making progress. Got the rotted face boards replaced and working on a couple other minor rot issues before they become major problems while I have the floor off. Probably count boards here shortly and go get some more so I can get this thing back together in the next few days.

View attachment 1716316703
I'm not going to comment on your deck anymore Kieth. :rolleyes:

MIL's surgery went well. She had a Hiatal hernia (sp) They went in arthroscopically and put her stomach back on the proper side of her diaphragm. (strange) She is in recovery now. My wifee is driving there to spend a few days with her at home recovering. Party at Mike's house! :rofl:

MIL's surgery went well. She had a Hiatal hernia (sp) They went in arthroscopically and put her stomach back on the proper side of her diaphragm. (strange) She is in recovery now. My wifee is driving there to spend a few days with her at home recovering. Party at Mike's house! :rofl:
Party time! I'll bring snacks. :thumbsup:
Glad to hear she's doing good.

-
Back