Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have not worked on it to remove. I will but it aggravates me...
I can only imagine...........................

maxresdefault-1326986879.jpg

I quit watching sports when they started going to the knee on the anthem. Not only is it disrespectful but also against the players rules. Guess money is worth more than respect for the country. Really pisses me off.

We just got some great news, our Boy who just dropped his retirement papers in the Army landed his first job outside the Army today. He is just super excited, they are drafting a proposal for him this afternoon. but as I explained to him at this point, after 20 years in the Army the knowledge and experience at first job outside world will have far more value than the monetary aspect. I want to say he is right at 80-90k annual as a E7 overseeing thirty some odd recruitment stations. They are not going to match that. He is going to have some serious adjustment to his new AO, but he will do well. We are very proud of him. It is a good day today. He was/is 82nd prior to going into recruiting. And he is a jump master, although that may not be a transferable skill unless he needs to throw someone out a door! Hah!

We just got some great news, our Boy who just dropped his retirement papers in the Army landed his first job outside the Army today. He is just super excited, they are drafting a proposal for him this afternoon. but as I explained to him at this point, after 20 years in the Army the knowledge and experience at first job outside world will have far more value than the monetary aspect. I want to say he is right at 80-90k annual as a E7 overseeing thirty some odd recruitment stations. They are not going to match that. He is going to have some serious adjustment to his new AO, but he will do well. We are very proud of him. It is a good day today. He was/is 82nd prior to going into recruiting. And he is a jump master, although that may not be a transferable skill unless he needs to throw someone out a door! Hah!
22170c0a839364416f020dd6ee78c28f.jpg

Thanks to your Son and I also want to thank you for being a parent to one of our warriors

Anyone have a preferred choice for downloadable shop manuals?
Not to evade your question but I much prefer a hard copy I can take into engine bay or under car and I can have three or four pages book marked that I can flip back and forth to. Invariably if I am using a manual the answer I need is not just on one page. I got very frustrated trying to use the electronic manual while trying to identify and purchase parts during last Hemi swap. It was super un handy. That being said you are far more technologically inclined than I, so they may be perfect for you? So short answer to your actual question,
I got no idea!

Thanks to your Son and I also want to thank you for being a parent to one of our warriors
The boy had no choice! I think he went in the Army just to make me mad! (I am Marine) His Mom is Air Farce (sp?) Our whole family including the Generation above us are all military. We are not very bright that way! Hah! On serious note you are most welcome, we are very proud of him.

-
Back