Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I prefer the hardcopies and buy them from eBay………. It doesn’t answer your question though :poke:

Not to evade your question but I much prefer a hard copy I can take into engine bay or under car and I can have three or four pages book marked that I can flip back and forth to. Invariably if I am using a manual the answer I need is not just on one page. I got very frustrated trying to use the electronic manual while trying to identify and purchase parts during last Hemi swap. It was super un handy. That being said you are far more technologically inclined than I, so they may be perfect for you? So short answer to your actual question,
I got no idea!

I like real books as well.

This is for the 1997...

Chilton's worth a crap or OEM a better solution?

I would hit up Frank, I bet he has some tips and tricks for trucks! @Tooljunkie
Talked to guys at the shop yesterday. They were of the opinion that it's really just a toe-adjustment so as long as I had the tools, it wouldn't be a big deal. Have to see if the wrenches and sockets I have are big enough.

Talked to guys at the shop yesterday. They were of the opinion that it's really just a toe-adjustment so as long as I had the tools, it wouldn't be a big deal. Have to see if the wrenches and sockets I have are big enough.
Let me know, I have a ton of tools...................

Let me know, I have a ton of tools...................
That you do.

I'll hit you up on the alternate channel when I get things figured. My plan to expedite is to do the tear down the day before the parts arrive, so I can just get them in and get back. Sucks to have 10 days, but then it takes 6 days to get the parts.

-
Back