Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hi guys! I haven't been around for awhile.. been in a funky mood and when i'm like that i like to stay away from people so i don't say **** i shouldn't.. Hope you are all doing well.. And i just took my car for it's first drive... White knuckle as ****.... need to align it.. but it didn't die and made it a few miles. The 4.57s are gonna end up having to get swapped..

Cam is very wrong, i will end up swapping it i'm sure :( will see though.. overcamming ruins a car, and i thought it would be super mild.

Still a ton to do (the 50 year old front tires aren't helping... need some new ones still)

1729209709008.png

We don't forget folks

Dang, good to see it out on the street man. Very cool
yeah.. i was starting to hate it honestly.. just too long on jackstands.. I got the license plate today and was gonna drive on sunday and said screw it and took it out. Neighbor went with me, he's not a car guy but loves it..

BTW.. it's sooo nice to have a old car with heat... my 71 challenger was gutted and in september i would have to wipe the windshield as i drove

yeah.. i was starting to hate it honestly.. just too long on jackstands.. I got the license plate today and was gonna drive on sunday and said screw it and took it out. Neighbor went with me, he's not a car guy but loves it..

BTW.. it's sooo nice to have a old car with heat... my 71 challenger was gutted and in september i would have to wipe the windshield as i drove
Awesome

I'm getting closer. At least the welding is done. Once I finish cleaning out the frame rails best I can I'll paint them and start on the exhaust

hi guys! I haven't been around for awhile.. been in a funky mood and when i'm like that i like to stay away from people so i don't say **** i shouldn't.. Hope you are all doing well.. And i just took my car for it's first drive... White knuckle as ****.... need to align it.. but it didn't die and made it a few miles. The 4.57s are gonna end up having to get swapped..

Cam is very wrong, i will end up swapping it i'm sure :( will see though.. overcamming ruins a car, and i thought it would be super mild.

Still a ton to do (the 50 year old front tires aren't helping... need some new ones still)

View attachment 1716316926
Looks good !:thumbsup:

View attachment 1716316926
1i3jtb.jpg

well... you are too nice.. it looks like **** :) needs a douche and i have that fender trim at work to sand some scratches out.. but i am actually starting to like the car.. the rear tires tuck in nice.. will see if they rub
I was just going to comment on the rear wheel openings and how the suits the car.

Well done

I was just going to comment on the rear wheel openings and how the suits the car.

Well done
yeah, i had to hand make the lower quarters including the lip.. and i also moved the rear axle back 1.75" the 62 is weird, the rear axle and front tires are too far forward.. i wish i could move the fronts back a little

All electrical is working and bone stock, not a cut wire anywhere, i need to figure a antenna for the AM radio though.. the fenders i got are from a radio delete car, and i can't bring myself to drill a hole

yeah, i had to hand make the lower quarters including the lip.. and i also moved the rear axle back 1.75" the 62 is weird, the rear axle and front tires are too far forward.. i wish i could move the fronts back a little
I think the fronts are fine .. but I like the look of altered wheelbase cars so maybe not the best critic

I think the fronts are fine .. but I like the look of altered wheelbase cars so maybe not the best critic
yeah, i sooo wish i hadn't thrown away my original fenders would have been kinda fun to see if i could move the entire opening forward to where it should be. 62s are weird cars

All electrical is working and bone stock, not a cut wire anywhere, i need to figure a antenna for the AM radio though.. the fenders i got are from a radio delete car, and i can't bring myself to drill a hole
There's some under dash solutions if you have good power, local AM. Any cut wire could be an antenna.

Just verify the connection

Universal Hidden Radio Antenna
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7WA29C?tag=fabo03-20

well... you are too nice.. it looks like **** :) needs a douche and i have that fender trim at work to sand some scratches out.. but i am actually starting to like the car.. the rear tires tuck in nice.. will see if they rub
Looks good Ice, glad you're still around.

There's some under dash solutions if you have good power, local AM. Any cut wire could be an antenna
yea, we have like 1 oldies AM channel left here.. so i will prolly just skip music or use my phone and a bluetooth speaker..

Oh.. and getting used to a converter is weird.. only ever had stock ones before..

There might be a magnetic base antenna out there somewhere. Radio Shack, where are you when we need you? :rolleyes:

-
Back