Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was just looking for that roller coaster pic you posted before...........................:lol:
You need to edit it

Screenshot_20241017-203324_Facebook.png

I just got an inheritance check.. and it could just bout buy a hemi.... i wish i could justify it. i'm squirreling it away though.. plus right now my car is scary with a 318, i need to iron it out before it try going over 50

My first major roller coaster was at the age of 35 or so. I was scared when I looked at the height so I envisioned me riding the high ones on my dirt bike....piece of cake
I have been on 1 ever.. we had a small amusement park here in the detroit area called "Edgewater" it had a small roller coaster called the mighty mouse.. it wasn't so much scary as me thinking... some stoner carny put this together. And made me kinda not wanna ride em just cause i worry bout 1 loose bolt too much

well... you are too nice.. it looks like **** :) needs a douche and i have that fender trim at work to sand some scratches out.. but i am actually starting to like the car.. the rear tires tuck in nice.. will see if they rub
She looks great and to roll and stop under her own power is just icing on the cake! Congrats for getting her back on the road!

Me personally I like to order the OEM, my second choice is Chilton by a wide margin.
Chilton has been with me all week while working on the suspension. I like having the hard copy.
Probably going to do the alignment myself and see how that goes. Not sure anyone around here will have a rack that would fit the truck
We are going to give a try at doing the alignment ourselves on the Dart. We will see how it goes.

yeah... i have never driven manual discs but.. i don't like it so far. I'm gonna order some of the performance pads and see if they help.. I figure $150 is better than hitting a car. Ohh wait. my FFR cobra had manual discs.. forgot bout that.. i had switched to i think HAWK performance pads.. they would suck first stop then be amazing after that, needed some heat in em.

I forgot all bout that
I have factory Manuel disc on the front of my scamp and never been a problem.

I have factory Manuel disc on the front of my scamp and never been a problem.
yeah, i don't know what the deal is... not sure if they need break in maybe? I think they may just be **** pads.. EBC Yellowstuffs are $112.. which isn't that bad if they work better.

yeah, i don't know what the deal is... not sure if they need break in maybe? I think they may just be **** pads.. EBC Yellowstuffs are $112.. which isn't that bad if they work better.
I'm not sure what pads I have, they were on my car when I bought it.

I have been on 1 ever.. we had a small amusement park here in the detroit area called "Edgewater" it had a small roller coaster called the mighty mouse.. it wasn't so much scary as me thinking... some stoner carny put this together. And made me kinda not wanna ride em just cause i worry bout 1 loose bolt too much
I'll jump out of a plane from 30,000 feet, 600 foot cliff bungee jump from a 200 foot tower... But I hate roller coasters. I think it's a control thing

I'll jump out of a plane from 30,000 feet, 600 foot cliff bungee jump from a 200 foot tower... But I hate roller coasters. I think it's a control thing
yeah, i won't let anyone change my oil or brake pads, i'm not riding around in a shopping cart on rails someone threw together

-
Back