Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yeah, i wanna do my own alignment.. don't wanna blow $200 on turnplates.. there are ways to make ones at home, i need to get on that.. winter is coming
I bought a sheet of white plastic stuff, polyethelyne i think. Cut it in 12” squares out of 1/2 of the sheet, two pieces with grease in between. I can slide cars on them easily. Could have likely got by without grease.

Wow that would be an awesome experience but don't know if I could handle it at my age.
Back in the day

20221006_214729.jpg

I bought a sheet of white plastic stuff, polyethelyne i think. Cut it in 12” squares out of 1/2 of the sheet, two pieces with grease in between. I can slide cars on them easily. Could have likely got by without grease.
Yup.

Just need a center line and then 20° plus and minus marked out

Yep I could take ya wherever you wanted to go. Even shopping it you wanted. Or to the shore or races....yep wherever you want to go

I was in Civil Air Patrol myself. My uncle was an instructor and took me up a few times for lessons but unfortunately I didn’t get much past that.
We had a Senior member who was an alcoholic. He'd do the preflight, then go to sleep once we got in the plane and started to taxi. :lol:

You'd just wake him up when you landed.

-
Back