Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never had to do it repeatedly... The mass of humanity is crazy
We used to get invited to play paint ball in LA at a abandoned amusement park We took my RV three times, once we hit rush hour. Might as well started a BBQ outside. But we always had a 1/4 keg in the shower and 12 people in the RV. Fun times!

Blowing leaves today is in my future........................never ending battle this time of year. However after it is done it looks so much better, at least till the next day

The single-photo ad

1974 Dodge Dart

Feels scammy at that price

Screenshot_20241018-064934_Facebook.png

Blowing leaves today is in my future........................never ending battle this time of year. However after it is done it looks so much better, at least till the next day
I bought a mulcher cover for my rider. Just grind them up. Same price at JD as from Amazon. Buy Local.

Last edited:
Morning!
Rain, maybe. Will do some clean up on the Beetle, chase some electrical issues.
My friend Dan is going to be moving forward with pinsrtiping and airbrush work. I already found him some work, both him and the customer are excited. Dan is pretty talented, was a graphic arts teacher.

Morning!
Rain, maybe. Will do some clean up on the Beetle, chase some electrical issues.
My friend Dan is going to be moving forward with pinsrtiping and airbrush work. I already found him some work, both him and the customer are excited. Dan is pretty talented, was a graphic arts teacher.

I like pinstriping. That's cool

I just mulch the leaves. My mower has “gator” blades, it pulverizes leaves and twigs pretty well.

-
Back