Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yeah, i need to get another cabinet in my garage.. been buying a lot of little tools and they all come in big plastic boxes.. can't bring myself to trash the cases.. compression tester.. sure.. but the box is massive..
I'm shopping for more tool storage myself. I don't like digging through layers of stuff.

Ohh... one thing that surprised me last night is the 20:1 steering box... way nicer than i figured..

I need these front tires..
1729252438690.jpeg

Funny we got into this need some refill 1/4 and 5/16. I am going to New Holland in town to get them by the pound! Small distributor screws Fastenal actually delivers them as needed. There is Harman stove near here that is one of its weekly customers, so I am kind of on the way back

Fastenal gave me one of their paper catalogues. Man it is big and the amount of different hardware they have is amazing!

Grinding you can get the weights stuck. The FBO plate works great but it will not add timing. What do you need?
My engine doesn't like below 25* initial and honestly prefers 30.. (bad cam choice/setup.. my fault) but it runs great.. problem is hitting 45+ when revving is an issue :) just looking to limit it so it doesn't hurt itself.. was figuring i would run 25+10 blocked so it won't go over 35.

Still trying to figure out why it wants so much timing though, but it really hates under 25.

Talking crank degrees, right? If it is a Mopar distributor I have a few hundred cams I can just send it to you if you give me a number. 35 it has advance slot on a angle the FBO plate won't work on a cam over 15 distributor degrees.

Talking crank degrees, right? If it is a Mopar distributor I have a few hundred cams I can just send it to you if you give me a number. 35 it has a cam on a angle the FBO plate won't work on anything over 15 distributor degrees.
? The plate would only be to stop it advancing past 10* over the 25 initial.. not sure i'm following... i believe the plate does 8-14?

Hoppys phone sex isn't bad.. it's the $4.99 a minute that adds up though :( Never have phone sex with a stutterer....

-
Back