Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
goodfellas-wiseguys.gif

I would love to get one of the large Nuts and Bolts setup..............................just can't justify the cost.
I took a junk standup tool box then cut some aluminum and bent a ninety degree ft on it as a divider and made a bolt bin out of the tool box. It was very cheap and then I got rid of those miserable little plastic box’s you can’t see in. I can take some pix today if you guys want. It really worked great.

I took a junk standup tool box then cut some aluminum and bent a ninety degree ft on it as a divider and made a bolt bin out of the tool box. It was very cheap and then I got rid of those miserable little plastic box’s you can’t see in. I can take some pix today if you guys want. It really worked great.
When we were teens we kept a "Bolt bucket" and everything got thrown into it.. need a bolt... start diggin... not the best system

Good morning everyone. Gotta run some errands and packing to head up north this weekend. Would be a warm dry weekend to get things done around here, but haven't been up by mom in a long time.

When we were teens we kept a "Bolt bucket" and everything got thrown into it.. need a bolt... start diggin... not the best system
I currently have 3 of those. Has saved my arse many times, takes forever but less than running back to town

I got two currently. I save them all year then on a snowy day come winter when there is nuthin to do I sort them. We call them save the day cans
Unfortunately, I have never had such a day of nuthin to do! Lol. Maybe once the car is finished? Probably not..

Unfortunately, I have never had such a day of nuthin to do! Lol. Maybe once the car is finished? Probably not..
Well to be more exact I sort them on days I don’t want to do nuthin but sit in warm shop, listen to loud music, drink whiskey, and pee in the snow on occasion. A perfect Winters day!

Well to be more exact I sort them on days I don’t want to do nuthin but sit in warm shop, listen to loud music, drink whiskey, and pee in the snow on occasion. A perfect Winters day!
god i wish i had put a heater in my garage this year.. still thinking bout it.. just a ceiling mount 220v electric will be enough.. my laziness is stopping it from happening though :)

god i wish i had put a heater in my garage this year.. still thinking bout it.. just a ceiling mount 220v electric will be enough.. my laziness is stopping it from happening though :)
I use one of those "Little buddy" propane heaters. I just fire it off before I start making coffee and it'll get the 2-car pretty comfortable. I have a larger unit for in the house should power go out.... I could actually wall-mount that I'm pretty sure. Then just use an extra long hose to 5 gal propane tanks (I have a daisy-chain line to run two tanks if needed)

I use one of those "Little buddy" propane heaters. I just fire it off before I start making coffee and it'll get the 2-car pretty comfortable. I have a larger unit for in the house should power go out.... I could actually wall-mount that I'm pretty sure. Then just use an extra long hose to 5 gal propane tanks (I have a daisy-chain line to run two tanks if needed)
yeah, i have a propane torpedo type, i hate refilling the tanks and a electric one is $139 and done..

-
Back