Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had to order a new brush. You guys ever use one? Great for grounds.
1729249772777.png

BTW.. went to home depot this morning.. need literally 1 single 5/16-24 bolt (pre-62 transmount stupid ****) and they don't have anyhting fine thread... gonna have to order online and get 30+ bolts when i need 1... just annoying.

BTW.. went to home depot this morning.. need literally 1 single 5/16-24 bolt (pre-62 transmount stupid ****) and they don't have anyhting fine thread... gonna have to order online and get 30+ bolts when i need 1... just annoying.
Order 31 and return 30 for wrong size ? Unethical maybe, maybe not.

Or just go to McMaster-Carr

You have a Tractor Supply or real hardware store locally? Big box places suck for most bolts and screws

You have a Tractor Supply or real hardware store locally? Big box places suck for most bolts and screws
I stopped at Tractor Supply yesterday for a couple washers and hitch pins. They have a nice selection of hardware including stainless. The hardware store down the street closed a couple years ago when the owner retired. I hated to see it go but there are a couple stores left in town. We also have a Fastenal and a Scot's Supply, a family owned fastener store. They have everything, make hydraulic hoses and the like.

yeah, i need to get another cabinet in my garage.. been buying a lot of little tools and they all come in big plastic boxes.. can't bring myself to trash the cases.. compression tester.. sure.. but the box is massive..

-
Back