Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
where do you guys buy old glass fuses for our cars? i ordered some 6amp ones literally a month ago and they never shipped... shorted my reverse lights and blew the fuse :(

Also... Ordered some EBC Yellowstuff brake pads last night.. hoping the car will stop with them, current ones like to avoid friction

The Holy Grail in a fella's shop. A nut and bolt rack. View attachment 1716317033
When I sold my auto parts stores I brought this home. It's been very handy. The brand is Pic-A-Nut. We sold a lot of that out of our parts stores
PXL_20241018_134506035.jpg

where do you guys buy old glass fuses for our cars? i ordered some 6amp ones literally a month ago and they never shipped... shorted my reverse lights and blew the fuse :(
I was curious and looked around. My Wal Mart has them I see.
1729259310614.png

I went to an estate sale the other day, guy who passed had a couple of Chevelles, bunch of tools and quite a bit of hardware. I found a few small items including a pretty decent crowbar and with what they asked for that I decided I wasn't going to make an offer on all the hardware, I should have.

I'm working some OT today, just took a look at the forecast, gale warning so that could get interesting. If it gets bad enough they suspend certain types of work for system reliablilty, don't know if there will be that much damage, prolly not. Will check in later, Happy Hunting!

I'm working some OT today, just took a look at the forecast, gale warning so that could get interesting. If it gets bad enough they suspend certain types of work for system reliablilty, don't know if there will be that much damage, prolly not. Will check in later, Happy Hunting!
be safe

We had that happen right before our eyes. On our trip we had stopped to check the map and we were sitting there talking about lunch. It was hotter than heck and while we were sitting there the windshield cracked just like yours.

I have only had it happen one time bout 5 years ago.... was behind a truck and i swear i saw the rock coming in slow motion like in a movie... NOOOOoooooo!!!! CRACK..... in hindsight better than dentin my hood..

Ran into issue with little reno project yesterday
Attic venting... looks like I will need a ridge vent...

-
Back