Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The what? I have fished with Alemite or that may be Hellgrammite's

Screenshot_20241017-210955_eBay.png

You can get pretty darn choose with string and washers

Wish I was closer. The Alemite system works really well
Did 4 front end alignments on my car since I owned it and wore out 3 sets of tires from people not knowing how to do old cars with radials.
My son did the last alignment and it's been good for a long time. Front end specks for factory settings are different when running radial tires.

Did 4 front end alignments on my car since I owned it and wore out 3 sets of tires from people not knowing how to do old cars with radials.
My son did the last alignment and it's been good for a long time. Front end specks for factory settings are different when running radial tires.
Skosh charts work pretty good

yeah, i wanna do my own alignment.. don't wanna blow $200 on turnplates.. there are ways to make ones at home, i need to get on that.. winter is coming

There might be a magnetic base antenna out there somewhere. Radio Shack, where are you when we need you? :rolleyes:
There is an under dash antennae. I had my hand on one 3 days ago, should have bought it. I should go back and see if he still has it.

You can get pretty darn choose with string and washers

Wish I was closer. The Alemite system works really well
It’s definitely going to be a learning curve but around here it’s been hard to find shops that will touch the alignment on the older vehicles. I’m hoping by Saturday night to be able to take a stab at it. We do have a set of plates my father in law passed over to us.

It’s definitely going to be a learning curve but around here it’s been hard to find shops that will touch the alignment on the older vehicles. I’m hoping by Saturday night to be able to take a stab at it.
There's some write ups on how. Caster is the only thing that was kinda impossible to get

A buddy put 5:? Gears into his old 60 ish chevy, inline six. Kicked his buddy’s *** from light to light:lol:
yeah, i just hate revving a motor non stop, feels like i'm beating it for no reason.. plus just going to the gas station people were getting pissed since i was doing 40ish in a 50 that people do 70 in :) Once it's aligned and i fix issues i can polly go a bit faster though

It’s definitely going to be a learning curve but around here it’s been hard to find shops that will touch the alignment on the older vehicles. I’m hoping by Saturday night to be able to take a stab at it. We do have a set of plates my father in law passed over to us.
My alignment machine has specs from the 40’s to 2016. I know it takes a little research to figure out the specs for radial tires.

Geographical... What did folks grow up with?

Sub

Hero

Hoagie

Grinder

Grinder, I think was a unique Rhode Island thing.... Shredded lettuce.
All but hero around here. But don’t see grinder much. Usually see that for hot Subs. I think some places consider a sandwich that is normally served cold a grinder if they toast it.

Last edited:
-
Back