Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pics? Was it a true candy or was it like Fords red they called candy red.

IMG_6577.jpeg

IMG_6578.jpeg

EGR turned into more fun than I expected, thought I had it "out" forgot I couldn't get the studs and nuts off (cue nobody) because of clearance with the valve body, So....the BFG and punches and the Greenlee kit came out to clean up the threads, geeze! Got it cleaned up and back in made something easy difficult : )

Greenlee.jpeg

Anw now I'm off for that long drive : ( Taking the dogs, just a picnic and not overnight so that's good. Check in later, good luck with your projects all!

I ordered an Energy Suspension kit. I ordered their master bushing set. Except I didn’t realize that the set did not include the lower control arm bushings. The local Napa store had those in stock.
Those are the most important part on front end rebuild. And the hardest to replace. ImO do not use poly there. Only oem style...

Although not muscle cars, I have a soft spot for VW’s. Owned a number of them over the years. Have a 1971 currently that is in need of some love.

Always thought it was a bit nutz to do that much work on the side of a vehicle. One scratch and ...:mad::mob:

Good Morning
View attachment 1716315098

IMG_7997.jpeg

And then Ben figured out all you need is...
View attachment 1716315101
IMG_7989.jpeg

Those are the most important part on front end rebuild. And the hardest to replace. ImO do not use poly there. Only oem style...
Thank you for the information. I did pick up the rubber ones for that.

-
Back