Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Sebring Sunday!

1728827221692.png

Good morning :D

Good morning everyone, hope it's as beuityful of a day where you are as it is here, today is go have fun at the drag strip day, nostalgia racers will be there, hope to get paired with a couple cool ones today.
Smile and be glad you never seen a tool box loaded down with tools fall off a loading dock, seen it happen 15 years ago, they picked up tools for hours.

Smile, have a great day

This 71 is a 440-6 MT car a mile away.
100% origional had it since he was 17 his brother bought it and sold it to him a few years later. 43K on it
DSC01105 (1).JPG

DSC01104 (1).JPG

Love driving those, seamed like they hit the road so good, 69 Super Bee for me please
My old cream colored one is stuffed in a garage in town. I need to go for a look sometime. The black one was just a Coronet.

My 69 coronet 1a (1).jpg

074.jpg

Well, I never owned a big block Charger, but my son and I are enjoying this one, running and new front brakes are on.

20241004_185053.jpg

20240915_152644.jpg

Got the EGR valve out, no busted studs so that was the good news, bad news is I found my coolant "seep" and I don't want to try that fitting right now, might farm it out, will probably spray it down while I'm there, goes to the heater back of the intake, looks green lol! I'm resting up for the install, whew, 2 bolts : )

-
Back