Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I considered taking the 904 from the Swinger to View attachment 1716315486 when it quit when the brat had it. My work partner had them do the Glide in his SC dragster. I called A-1 and they sounded very helpful and said they could build the 904 for more power than I could get in front of it. Let's see, half day wrestling it out of there, 4 hour drive to the almost desert to drop it off at shop, 4 hours to go pick it up, half day to get it back in. It went across town on the tow truck to the local transmission shop for the same money that A-1 wanted and all I had to do was sign the check to pay for it :lol:
It is absolutely possible to repair something until it is broken, for sure

Morning!
Had a nice dinner with friends last night. Took the dog a while to calm down as she loves it when new playthings come to visit.
Sunny but chilly today.
Bunch of boats to put away today. One less in quonset, which is fine by me. May fiddle in shop for a bit too. Need to get heater in shop sorted out, as electric is to keep shop from freezing.

But is it big enough?
Screenshot_20241014-100344_Facebook.png

Just 18 hours until Elon opens the window to launch another Falcon 9 and it's little Starlink buddies from south Vandenberg. I hope the fog absorbs a good share of the noise at 01:00 :lol:

Just reported that Pittsburghracer passed away.
What ! OMG ! This is terrible news, a fun member that was quite knowledgeable and helpful member we enjoyed many years, RIP my friend, got to put his family and friends in my daily prayer.
Thank you Mike
Is today Canadian Thanksgiving day?
Happy Thanksgiving to our good members to our North.

-
Back