Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey folks.

Should I paint or coat the exterior of the new fuel tank with something before I install it?
Hey Chris, just a thought on getting that gas tank installed. I think your 64 is not much different than my 73 on gas tank.
If you're running dual exhaust and my car exhaust is 3 inch necked down to 2.5 after the mufflers and over the rear axle it goes.
If the gas tank is not lined up proper from side to side you could be a half inch off and it will rub on the exhaust pipe just a bit.
My opinion is not to tighten the tank bolts till you get the exhaust pipes in. Don't ask me how I know that.

Hey Chris, just a thought on getting that gas tank installed. I think your 64 is not much different than my 73 on gas tank.
If you're running dual exhaust and my car exhaust is 3 inch necked down to 2.5 after the mufflers and over the rear axle it goes.
If the gas tank is not lined up proper from side to side you could be a half inch off and it will rub on the exhaust pipe just a bit.
My opinion is not to tighten the tank bolts till you get the exhaust pipes in. Don't ask me how I know that.
Thanks Fred. The box with the exhaust in it is sitting right here. I'll be sure to follow that advice

It had dual exhaust before and that pipe on the passenger side was very tight

Early dinner tonight, Taco salad .

IMG_20241014_165930952.jpg

It says I am left oey dominant, but right handed, must be why I could hit a 90mph baseball when I was in my teens :lol:

Oddly enough yes I am, and very left eye dominate! Good guess. Was it all the left handed hockey sticks in shop photos? You and @Bodyperson are likely the only ones that would recognize them! Hah!
Saw the lefty shooting position and put 2 and 2 together caried the 5 and came up with he's a lefty. FYI I am also.

Oddly enough yes I am, and very left eye dominate! Good guess. Was it all the left handed hockey sticks in shop photos? You and @Bodyperson are likely the only ones that would recognize them! Hah!
Your deck bench looks like it is for a left hand person . That there is funny about the hockey stick. All my brothers were left handed hockey players , i'm the weird one right handed .

3 minutes to launch. Nothing but fog visible on SpaceX site. Ignition and launch. There's the noise! Launch + 2 minutes windows rattle. Stage 1 landing confirmed 08:20.

Last edited:
Liking this pellet stove. Had maybe 10 lbs of pellets in it. They sent the wrong ones, so they took them back. OK started it around 1500 yesterday and set it at 70. Get up this am it is off and a bit later fires up! Love the auto light/temp settings! Oil heat not sure if it even went on or not?

-
Back