Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good luck, keep us posted if you like
Just an eval on my injuries. To confirm diagnosis.

Wanna hear how the VA thinks… hey why trust the opinion of an Orthopedic surgeon with 30 years of experience who did NFL QB Carson Palmers knee reconstruction but let’s send a guy with a blown knee to a freshly licensed nurse practitioner specializing in gynecology to determine if the orthopedic surgeon is right.

Hoppy has mentioned this before. As I set up the fuel tank. @halifaxhops

Locking rings... Save the original.

3 here that have come with the various parts I've ordered (I have 4 different ones, but one is a duplicate.

Compared to the original.

IMG_20241015_081106865_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241015_080311586_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241015_080344205_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241015_080413475_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241015_081243062_HDR_AE.jpg

Cool story....so we are driving up one side of Seneca Lake then down the other side. As we drive by the wineries She says let's go to that one. So I am pissed because she always says it after we pass. So I go up the road and turn around. SO we go in to taste test and sure enough here comes a good friend that I worked with. SO he and his wife and Sara and I shared some time together. They live just down the road from Sara but we both drove a couple hundred miles to accidently run into one another

It's on the NASCAR schedule.

Go Bowling at The Glen
Sun, Sep 15, 3:00 PM EST
Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen
90 Laps

I'm not sure they still do the road courses? Sonoma maybe?
NASCAR currently has 6 races on road courses. The current road course races occur at Sonoma, Watkins Glen International, Circuit of the Americas, Road America, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and the Charlotte Motor Speedway’s Roval. NASCAR has also run races on the Daytona Road Course.

NASCAR holds races at 42 different tracks in the U.S and Canada, including oval short tracks, winding road courses, and superspeedways longer than 2 miles.

:thumbsup:

Liking this pellet stove. Had maybe 10 lbs of pellets in it. They sent the wrong ones, so they took them back. OK started it around 1500 yesterday and set it at 70. Get up this am it is off and a bit later fires up! Love the auto light/temp settings! Oil heat not sure if it even went on or not?
Go online and see if you can get the igniter for it. Its a great setting to use, but those igniters are like glow plugs, and wear out. Been there. I have spares for my Kozi stoves. I like to run the stoves pretty hot, they are more efficient as well.
$7.49 a bag up here. Picking up 180 this week.

Go online and see if you can get the igniter for it. Its a great setting to use, but those igniters are like glow plugs, and wear out. Been there. I have spares for my Kozi stoves. I like to run the stoves pretty hot, they are more efficient as well.
$7.49 a bag up here. Picking up 180 this week.
Thay's more than I pay a year for oil.

-
Back