Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today I am working on developing both curriculum and menu for thirty women at a two day event. One of my fellow instructors (female) is going to do a women’s retreat at our facility in the spring. Spartan women warriors or something to that effect. Long story short I get to both cook and teach! Should be a hoot. I am figuring 2.5 eggs per lady for scrambled eggs then sausage biscuits gravy etc etc. I am going to smoke pork loin for entree one evening and taco bar for the other, should be a hoot.

Today I am working on developing both curriculum and menu for thirty women at a two day event. One of my fellow instructors (female) is going to do a women’s retreat at our facility in the spring. Spartan women warriors or something to that effect. Long story short I get to both cook and teach! Should be a hoot. I am figuring 2.5 eggs per lady for scrambled eggs then sausage biscuits gravy etc etc. I am going to smoke pork loin for entree one evening and taco bar for the other, should be a hoot.
You have a fun job.

Morning!
Another frosty morning, and maybe 10 degrees above freezing, so a cool day today. Dennis was going to bring his firebird back for some tweaks but the guy i lined up to take down some trees will be here. One oak by my shop and 2 big spruce that he will be feeding to his sawmill. So i will be loading brush all day i think.

I spent some money on a gun that I sure didn't need but I thought I did. Rossi R92 357 Magnum Lever-Action Rifle 16" barrel

1728997081976.png

NASCAR currently has 6 races on road courses. The current road course races occur at Sonoma, Watkins Glen International, Circuit of the Americas, Road America, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and the Charlotte Motor Speedway’s Roval. NASCAR has also run races on the Daytona Road Course.

NASCAR holds races at 42 different tracks in the U.S and Canada, including oval short tracks, winding road courses, and superspeedways longer than 2 miles.

[/URL]

:thumbsup:
NASCAR has become IROC which equals boring unless they wreck. I hate cookie cutter cars running the exact same engines, gearing, setups etc .

-
Back